Renoise Knock-Out 3 Hour Tournament - Round 1 - Results

Äh, det e lugnt… det hela bygger ju på subjektivitet och din låt föll flest i smaken. Bra.
Men titta på de som vann stort… bra stabila grundideér och hålla sig till temat är nog ett bra tips. gör din grej bara.

//Andy

Ah secret Swedish tip giving and patting on backs, and fear for evah. Thank you google translate :D

Damn Google! Secrecy is no more… <_<
(Ah. well, I thought as much… a few years back there were complaints in the forum if you reverted to your native language. that’s not a problem anymore!)

Ni ddylai byth fod, ni Brits yn llawer rhy ddiog!

;)

Šķiet, ka še es vienīgais pārstāvu valodu, kuras teksti, izlaisti caur Google Translate, kļūst kā samalti gaļasmašīnā. ^_^

maar… laten we anders gewoon nederlands praten, als we toch bezig zijn

Do you actually speak Welsh?

Also:

“Just a random language and translate back and start advertising it to see exactly how could it can go!”

Maybe we should start a multilingual thread in the offtopic area so we can snicker at things because they’re said in our own language.

No… :blush:

…exactly. I was kinda joking.

Esperanto anyone??

If it wasn’t for the fact this thread has run its course to conclusion (voting is over and next round of the competition has started in its own thread) I would of said to stop dragging it off topic, but as it has it doesn’t matter quite so much. Not that I’m against a multilingual, offtopic thread in any way.

impressive. 3 hours effective tracking, damn!