Renoise Knock-Out Tournament Registration And Planning Thread. July

yea i could build such a thing it should be easy. But. we need a server or vhost or sth as well anyone offering? :D

Wow, you guys are great! That would be an excellent way to enforce the tracking time. I love it! Keep us updated on progress.

I have a webserver that is up for that task.

Linux CentOS machine hosted by media temple. it’s got both FTP and SSH connections and a static IP, so let me know if you wanna use it. I can make a new user and give out the credentials to whoever scripts this thing.

Is it going too far to say this script is a revolutionary idea that could push forward the way we have online compos? :D

as far as compos with time-limits go, i totally agree.

so, july is the day after tomorrow.

what are we looking at as far as timeline? I know it’s lame, but I gotta say that if we don’t start up pretty quick, I might miss the first round by a few days if we don’t start right on the first. I’m gonna be out of town on summer holiday from the 3rd to the 11th, so I was hoping to kick ass during round one right on the first and then pick up round two before I miss the deadline.

what’s the schedule look like so far?

Crap sorry, I was thinking of the first round being Monday July 4 thru 11. Either that or we could postpone a little further into next week? I’ll get a samplepack together and tonight I’ll start a separate thread for the actual competition.

i think that will be fine actually. I’ll have some time on the 7th to make the magic happen, as I have one day between two different trips.

just wanted to know the schedule so i’d know when i gotta get it done by. 3 hours on the 7th will totally work for me.

I’m in. (USA)