Renoise meetup TODAY @ 18:00 Skeneklubi Helsinki

I’d love to be there, but 300 euros for drinking beer seems a bit too much for this little wage slave… Besides, I don’t think I’m demo enough ;) However, I’ll be in Canada around May/April to make up for it?

In Helsinki.

Ping.

Me too.

Still at work, but I’ll be at Skeneklubi at 6pm or moment before. The distance between klubi and our office is 400 meters or so :)

Pong.

I hope someone else is coming besides us three :)

I am on a boat to Helsinki. Brought 30 cans of beer and a girlfriend. :D So it will be at least us 4. :)

If anyone wants to compensate for the beer it will be 1 eur or less per can.

I hope more people come too, but if it’s at least us, then we have made first international Renoise Meetup. :P

GIRL AT RENOISE MEETING! UNSPEAKABLE!!!

She was also the first female person on the Renoise IRC. :D

I will buy all the cans, and then share them, to thank you for your efforts.

I am bringing a bottle of Koskenkorva VIINA, the bottle is the size of my hand, but it’s a heavy.

I AM ON MY WAY TO THE MEETING. LEAVING NOW. WILL TAKE METRO. CAPLOCKS.

I arrived here too, we have lots of free beer :D

Wish I could have joined, but my issues will settle only next tuesday :(

Have fun. Will be looking forward to podcast

It’s a beer apocalypse.

Enjoy!

Eventhough I really new here, I contemplated the trip but €1k is a bit much before Christmas…and me missus would go fkn mentalistic

But if you’re drinking beer, make sure it’s a big one :yeah:

Will listen out for Remixta podcast but I’m not holding out for it!

Anyone up for a UK/W Euro meetup in the New Year?

Enjoy your meeting guys!

I REALLY WIASH I WAS THERE!!! HAVE FUN!! AND CONNER WHEN YOU GET HOME TO CANADA WE MUST SCHEDULE SOMETHING LIKE THIS!! … SORRY FOR THE CAPS COMPUTER KEYS @ WORK BROKEN LOL!!!

_O0M

IMHO thats just a wast of beutifully good beer,it will get warm way before that fucker will get it down.hope the meeting in helsinki goes better,with a good show and COLD beer,would personally love to be there but im un-employd so cant travel and december is a shitty expensive month

but have 10 for me guys

remember to take pictures

“I survived the Soviet Union and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt.”

What we lacked in numbers, we made up in king cans of beer.

There were 6 of us who hung out. Countries represented: Finland, Estonia, Canada

The space was a great venue, big speakers, digital projector, I got schooled on the current demoscene, thanks to Sauli for organizing!

I took pictures, I will post a few of them tomorrow.

Cheers.

Nice.

What part of Canada?

So tired.

Some sceners arrived 5 minutes after you guys left and I continued till 4am…

Pictures:

http://www.trotch.com/portmanteau/renoise_helsinki_2010/