Renoise Memes Official Thread

Heheh great one!
Honestly - why nobody touches / updates this amazing program anymore? I didn`t follow much in past 2 years (as Renoise works great) but would be nice for some updates… Maybe just single tool: for quick volume up/down in sample editor… F10 for each volume is a bit boring :slight_smile:

Muhuhahaha… I’m devilish… :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

47%20AM cursed_FX folder

1 Like

This one for fun. It’s a joke. Taktik has never killed any kitten. But God yes.

1 Like

I’m glad I didn’t ask for a piano roll! :cat: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Sometimes, IRL, you have to make choices.

7 Likes

@sokoban, yours is very funny, thanks for this. But still @Ledger so far made the best multilayer joke on the planet. I guess he is the most funny guy ever born.

1 Like

Must have got out the right side of bed that morning! Sadly it hasn`t worked since!

1 Like

Seems to be working fine :slight_smile:

(To be truthful (and so long as it doesn’t hinder anything else internally) I’d probably leave putting any check on the nested depth creation of groups via lua anyway. Up to the tool writer to not write the above extreme.)

5 Likes

To be fair, I find piano roll totaly useless, desparating, and frustrating. I’d send anyone that love that composing with cubase for 10 years !

3 Likes

Was referring to my meme making skills rather than the nesting :wink:

2 Likes

Ah, okay, if you are looking at it from that angle then I very highly recommend this forum to sharpen your meme/spam/attention seeking post skills :slight_smile:

2 Likes

61541778_2182835705169678_7890761624707923968_n

16 Likes

Let’s talk about dreams vs reality. At least for me! :sweat_smile:

dream_vs_reality

18 Likes

Renoise%20Meme

10 Likes

this meme does not include deflemask

1 Like

Taktikz

3 Likes

ProRen

3 Likes

Teh screenshot is a bit small but I confirm it is Renoise on teh screenshot that it is a bit small.

billy_money

1 Like

Renoise Forever

7 Likes