Renoise Natives Compo - Round I #BREAKBEATZ *closed*

Land of Bits, you did fine! Really liked the atmosphere that you set up, and your track had some really interesting sounds to it!

The voting for this competition was hard, it’s almost borderline not fair! :stuck_out_tongue: I was really tied on NaTiVeS HaZe, Temptation, and Spook It Up!

Aight, I’m out of this place!

Have fun in here & keep vibing high.

Was a great pleasure.

:walkman:

p.s. Me would suggest first one with 20+ Votes

or most after 2 Weeks is the final Winner.

May this somehow continue,

would be nice to see.

El

Looking forward to giving all tracks a good listen!!

And, would like to add that I really enjoyed creating my own contribution - even if I miserably failed in making it fit with the breakbeat genre, hehe.

thank s

Land of Bits, you did fine! Really liked the atmosphere that you set up, and your track had some really interesting sounds to it!

The voting for this competition was hard, it’s almost borderline not fair! :stuck_out_tongue: I was really tied on NaTiVeS HaZe, Temptation, and Spook It Up!

thanks bro :slight_smile:

well i felt the idea went a bit undeveloped but yeah i feel the atmosphere and the weird synths popping in the back !!!

that’s why the name space break … :slight_smile: …so nice …

i think the winner its going to be #zer0fly i hope he likes something more 4/4 straightforward simple stuff :slight_smile:

Hey ppl keep voting! Vote 4 music that has been created with renoise and nothing more.

Can any forum user vote? Maybe it is not appearant to all, thinking game goes like for the MB compo where only contestants may vote… only 9 votes yet…

@LOB I hope you stay with the compo, and it is kept alive, I might consider participating in planning and organisation. I’m fond of renoise native action, and also like the compo theme of natives, since ever I am a child dreaming of dancing with the shamen… And I think this compo has space upwards in quality and quantity of entries, if the framework is properly tended to accommodate potential entrants a bit, considering many renoise users have plugins wired into their usual workflow.

And Ye in case I win and may suggest next style I have something in mind that might be to ur liking, though it’s not the field you seem busy with most of the time…

Hey ppl keep voting! Vote 4 music that has been created with renoise and nothing more.

Can any forum user vote? Maybe it is not appearant to all, thinking game goes like for the MB compo where only contestants may vote… only 9 votes yet…

@LOB I hope you stay with the compo, and it is kept alive, I might consider participating in planning and organisation. I’m fond of renoise native action, and also like the compo theme of natives, since ever I am a child dreaming of dancing with the shamen… And I think this compo has space upwards in quality and quantity of entries, if the framework is properly tended to accommodate potential entrants a bit, considering many renoise users have plugins wired into their usual workflow.

And Ye in case I win and may suggest next style I have something in mind that might be to ur liking, though it’s not the field you seem busy with most of the time…

of course im in …not as active as … my body

El°HYM

but yeah ill try and do my best …if you guys want i can make a visualizer video and put it in youtube …so its another place to find music made in Renoise !!! and not scattered all over the place in everyone’s channel

…but yeah …let me think about that too

super nice songs all of you crew

New here, been following the renoise competitions for a while now. Finishing up assembling my recording computer today with hopefully enough time to get renoise installed! Just wanted to drop a line and commend all on their tracks, hopefully the competitions continue as I would love to participate in the future.

Even not officially involved in here anymore. Me would suggest the 04.14.18 to end the #voting, as I am still in #control of it. This ok for u guys?

Cool, yes I thought your 2 weeks/ 20 votes Idea would be just right for this round.

hey super natives !!!

here’s the Bellows - Spook it Up visualizer video

now i just need to personalize the channel (im going to put a visualizer video for each entry)

No more Votes in here (than 16) where R them hyper#active renoise - users@ ? :ph34r:

No BUT :badteethslayer: :badteeth: :clownstep:

I have screenshots

of EVERYTHING &

Also #reported You

Cool.

So do I, in fact there’s going to be a video published on YouTube about y’all.

I disabled my msg in due to receiving massive threats.

U could have just posted a Beat in the compo, if u like to participate in here…so hard?

…with that said:Back 2 Da Muzik!

Have a great life, homie. :walkman:

U could have just posted a Beat in the compo, if u like to participate in here…so hard?

Congrats & Good Luck in here @Zer0 Fly :drummer:

Winner: Zer0 Fly ‘NaTiVeS HaZe’

Hey man, congrats!!

So that wraps up the contest - I guess you get to pick next theme?

Could be interested, as you hinted on something less than obvious.

Ohh shitt …congrats broo!!!

Yeiiii

1st chief. …so nice .

Hey ZeroFly congrats too! More camaradarie needs to proliferate in these parts…

Important thing is skill building and participation experience, the journey and the interaction.

I suggest the next theme be Deep House or Minimal Techno, as they are my favourites too. For non obvious how about folktronic?:slight_smile:

Hi People!

1st I’d like to say thanks to all people giving their vote to me! And also the people making it real from a forum post as start, and the people making music for this thing and sharing their project files. Feels good to think of sitting on the big prominent chair in the village hut now, till the next round. I hope this tribe will persist and grow!

I found all entered tracks to be interesting, and each in its very own way. I think I won because the rules of the compo hit something I’ve been dedicating my time to for a while now…trying to make stuff sound juicy without external plugins…this gave me a headstart I believe.

It was a lot of fun to make the track for the compo, I really enjoyed it, learned a lot, also to press myself a little to try to get things done. In fact it is my first ever track that got label “finish” not just “short tech/experimentation/sound demo”, and I am proud to be able to share it with y’all. I also got pretty inspired by the nice compo theme, and the flyer made me do it definately :wink:

So I get to choose genre for the next round. Let’s go!

The chief had palaver with the shaman. Shaman feels worried about confusion among the members of the tribe. Dark forces of uncertainity are threatening our young and daring blood!

He sais: time to call the spirits for help. All together in a dance of ecstasy. So the spirits’ words and thoughts could be heard and seen.

The shaman calls to the drums. We need lots of sacred beats to find new vision for the tribe.

The shaman wants all the spiritually apt to create tracks in the Style of:

Goa Trance / Psy Trance

And it is encouraged to try new forms, to raise new or related spirits, yet unknown in the spirtual dimension of the tribe.