RENOISE NOT FOUND VST IN C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3!

UPDATE:
I found a solution to the problem myself! I tell you. Renoise does not see the extension .vst. But .Dll Renoise opens perfectly. I indicated the type of file extension below when I asked this question. :grinning: :innocent:

Please excuse me for the previous message. :innocent:
I recently started learning Renoise. Faced with the problem of VSTi programs. A similar message has already been published here (Renoise is not recognizing plugins), but it did not help me.(((

:boom:Hello Renoise!!! :boom:

Renoise not recognized VST in by DEFAULT-STEINBERG VST Path.
I opened Renoise settings: edit->preferences->vst plugins: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3. :slightly_smiling_face:
I cleaned the cache (C:\Users\Music\AppData\Roaming\Renoise\V3.2.1), but without result.
:slightly_smiling_face:

In my path C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 content is:
Modular V3.vst3
Vital.vst3
Vocoder V.vst3
Other DAW excellent recognizes this plugins. What is the problem? :upside_down_face:

You don’t need to set the path manually, when installing plugins as vst3 the default path is c:/Program Files/Common Files/VST3/ which is part of the vst3 spec itself. Simply enabling vst3 via the tick box in the Renoise settings is enough. Remove the manual path and tick the box instead, then rescan. Hope that helps.

Renoise itself isn’t a vst it’s a DAW (only saying this as you’ve said Renoise isn’t being recognised AS a vst, but I suspect this might be an error).

Happy tracking friend.

1 Like

Do not answer to this troll its the same troll that is spamming around this forum God knows how many years.His original post and the first post he made with a brand new acount was to call the developers stupid.He does this all the time making new accounts and spamming all over the place

1 Like

Oh god OK it’s very difficult to keep track.

Im not troll!
I am with an open soul and do not send anything. And you are apparently an idiot? :rage:
I just asked a question specifically on the topic! Got me? :innocent:

Many thanks! But I don’t have such settings: “Simply enabling vst3 via the tick box in the Renoise settings is enough”. There this function is removed.
I have Renoise 3.2.1 version.
Thank you again for the answer! I will combine Renoise + my DAW. :innocent:
Have a nice day and yes - I’m not a troll. In other programs, everything works, and here you need to do something additional like in Linux…(((

Thank you Mirtazapine Dream
@BriocheBaps

I tried installing a vst3 plugin in my normal plugun folder but that did not work.

When installing plugins as vst3 the default path is c:/Program Files/Common Files/VST3/ which is part of the vst3 spec itself.

This was also the solution for me.

1 Like