Renoise On "Lie To Me"

vincentvc = vincent very clever? :D

8jUDB9Kk6aU

This was done 02/July/2010
the info tells a story.

I’m still skeptical after seeing the quality of reels in vincentvc’s uploads, but I can’t deny your verification.
Just have to wait I guess till we get that one world gov thing, what would Ableton do?

A very good chance it was this person:

Josh Miyaji

his job is cool

If i continue reading into this I’m going to start thinking it’s an inside joke,
like a nudge at absurd feature requests. :D

Well, someone could make an XRNX voice pattern analyzer…

[center]My question would be, was this allowed? and I sure hope they supported Renoise with something monetairaly… Isnt this some kind of copyright infringment?

_o0m[/center]

My post which got accidentally by taktik, was also about the same topic.

Yes, it is a copyright violation. Yes it would be possible to sue for it, unless the permission was given (I am not sure, but I don’t think it was asked). But I don’t see any point in that.

It was probably a result of google image search and the guy who designed it hasn’t seen more of renoise other than this screenshot.

[center]Well maby we should take this opertunity to ;) NOW THAT’S ADVERTISING =D I think the money gained in this would be MUCH DESERVED by the dev’s… You got my support.

_o0m[/center]

Yes. RENOISE VOICE PATTERN ANALYZER!

Accidentally the whole thing? :D

Yep! Or a Fleshlight! :blink: :wacko: :w00t: <_< :lol: :o

Why not promote Renoise like, "used extensively in the TV-show “lie to me” " :D

Renoise - Advanced forensic software. As seen on TV!!

fuck ye! we need this tool to backtrace stuffs too! fight crime AND create musics at the same time! KILLER APP! :>>

K9GD4ehJ25o

maybe this should be posted on Renoise InDepth?

I thought that people looking for “Lie to me” info on Internet could see our InDepth article and discover the name of the application which they have seen on TV.

I don’t know what “Lie to me” is, by the way ;)

I’m just going to point out that the person who alerted us of this news has a post count of 1. Basically, created an account to mention Renoise on Lie To Me.

Either it’s the guy/girl who did the graphics themselves or the marketing department?

Either way, hi there! Thanks for using Renoise. :)

Hehe, well “extensively” may be a bit of an exaggeration.
But hey that’s marketing for you :D