Renoisers At Evoke

Actually I’m still feeling like an idiot that I took dblues place and noticed much later that it’s dblue.

As I said at the party, it was no big deal so don’t worry about it! I removed my laptop and everything before going to Sensor club, so the space was empty and absolutely yours to take. You got it fair and square. :)

Doesn’t matter if it’s fair. It was just careless of me. I was probably too tired to know what I was actually doing there. Not gonna happen again. However, it was nice to meet you.

then it was 2005 because I didn’t meet krii and mentz, which sucks. I did spent a week in den haag with mentz years ago, but I never actually met krii.

At least I’m a KORE girl!!!

Ptrance, I pwnz ur sleeping bag cover! We found it in the car turnk later. You’re gonna get mail in the coming few days. And my sleeping bag was at home indeed - I am a brain!
And another thing, ptrance: Your tiny music link in the songs section doesn’t work. 404. I need the source file to make $$$!!!

Who is who?

keith303 on the left.
kaneel at the bottom wearing glasses.
taktik holding the beer.
me in the yellow shirt on the right.

the left one is keith, the lower left one is kaneel, the lower right one is pipi langstrumpf and the upper right one is dblue.

edit: if i could remove this post i wouldn’t mention that this post is useless because i was too slow.

Thanks guys. Nice to know who you are. :yeah:

Maybe an idea to have a separte photo gallery of all the users?

<3

That’s what I told you all the time. :)

yah, that is because I’m generally surrounded by idiots who know everything better than me. And now the great outcome is a dead mailserver, a dead fileserver and some unreachable domains… yay, gotta kick some eggs.

Yes, found it yesterday ;)

Sure. Why not…

k, kicked some nads and all the stuff is back… phew.

btw, keith, didn’t you have more pics ? I know for a fact that svenya atleast took that cute pic of us both at the sensor club … :D

yep, there are more pics - haven’t had the motivation to post them yet.
will try to get’em posted here tomorrow afternoon!

haha, nice taktik! where was it? i still have that picture in mind when you were desperately looking for it in your wallet in ultra-slowmotion for like 10 minutes as you were everything but sober :P

I say only “Backspace!”. (Haven’t seen it myself, but when I heard about that issue from a reliable source, I felt like I have to roll over the floor!) :P
Oh, and yay! More photos FTW!

hic :smashed: