Rewire Renoise.

No, really. Sternburg is nothing to be proud of. I made the mistake once and never again, spending a night with it :)

But back to the topic:

I dont think that we currently have many users that need ReWire. I might be wrong, but for example in the Madtracker Forum, I havnt seen any bug report about ReWire. This doesnt mean that its perfecly implemented, but that people dont get it work or dont know what to do with it (dont even tried to use it). At least I did not managed to make it work at all …

I think we should make a new poll after the 1.5 release, to see how many people actually need it. Same for the PianoRoll and the other features that didnt managed to get into the 1.5 release.

taktik: i agree with u about asking people what they really need, but u cant conpare rewire on mt with rewire on renoise…why??
bcoz on madtracker there is also VST as new feauture, so people which are using madtracker are new in this vst shit, so rewire is not interest for them YET
but for us who are using vst longer with renoise, rewire is next step if we wanna work more proffesional using also cubase /nuendo and this things

:yeah:

And the next version of cool edit pro (Adobe audition v1.5) will come out later this month with rewire support :rolleyes:

Of course the best solution will be if renoise had all those features natively… but that will be long time into the future…

Anyway… you need to be a registered company to get a rewire licence?

what will be the benefit if audition gets rewired ? I dont see the sense in that …

Recording/multitracking synched up?

Using long waves in renoise is not very convenient at the moment.
Rewire keeps the apps perfectly in synch. And if renoise was a rewire host you will get all the channels from other apps appear in the renoise mixer.

adobe audition (like cooledit pro too) is a harddisk-recording and mixing software too - not only a wave-editing software… rewire makes sense - like in cubase or all apps with multitrack feature and so on …

oh you mean that awful screen that pops up when I accidentally hit f-12 … okay. :D honestly, never needed this one, but now you mention it it does make sense.

lol, everybody hates sternburger… i often drink it because from the cheap beers its one of the better… and it really isnt that bad… the sickness in your stomach goes away after the third beer, and with some time you also get used to the horrible headaches the morning after. :wacko:

http://money.cnn.com/2004/04/26/news/funny…heap_beer.reut/

“Funny”, eh? Nothing funny about that. Luckily, this “pricewar” is over.
It did nothing good, only made people drink more bad tasting beer…

And speaking of German beer, one of my favourites is Erdinger.
And another good one is La Trappe, from the Netherlands.
Erdinger Dunkel is almost better than the Norwegian Frydenlund Bayer.

Almost B)

Beer from the netherlands is like culture from RTL 2 . ;)

Jever is still a good one. The original Becks is also tasty, but the more german lagers are in usa hands the worse becomes the beer here.

They do not follow the beer brewing rules anymore, but point them out at their bottles, because the extracts of the ingredients are not mentioned in the german “reinheitsgebot”.

That`s really pity. Best beers you can get here at the moment are the ones from the Czech Republic.

yes, staropramen is the best one avaiable at the moment. btw martinal : are there any alcoholics in norway then ? or did your country succeed in their goal ? and isnt it time to move this to off-topic ? :D

but “Mary Jane” from the netherlands is really ok :P :lol: B)

so you actually want beer to cost more…?
never drank norwegian beer, maybe i should try one when i see one. though i’m not a big fan of erdinger. (btw, yes, staropramen is way tasty)
that article said something about state outlets for srtonger drinks - has norway been that country where people are only allowed to buy a certain amount of alcohol a month? (and thus, forced to burn their own :P )
i guess you need a lot of hot drinks up there in the north in winter, with so less daylight?

Nope, but moonshine flows regardless ;)

And the Scandinavian climate ain’t half bad mate. 23 degrees celcius and clear skies at the beginning of May, can you dig it? :)

hm that’s better than in berlin today…
well i guess the very long summer days are pretty cool… as much as long winter nights would drive me crazy.