Screaming filter at 48khz clips, ReWire device visible in Redux?

Redux demo 1.0 x64 in Renoise 3.0.1

Any renoise sample rate over 48khz causes the screaming filter to clip renoise (as in it clips and stays clipped)

Some routing and meta devices that shouldn’t be available in the device list are in the device list, e.g rewire.

Where are we supposed to post redux bugs?

Any renoise sample rate over 48khz causes the screaming filter to clip renoise (as in it clips and stays clipped)

Could you send us a small example project which demostrates this? Quickly tried that here but can’t make it “clip”.

Some routing and meta devices that shouldn’t be available in the device list are in the device list, e.g rewire.

They don’t show up here. Where exactly do you see them?

They don’t show up here. Where exactly do you see them?

I saw them too yesterday, in the fx section, but can’t find them now. (OSX 10.6, computer had been restarted.)

It looked like the fx listbox thought itself was in Renoise, the three Instr.XXX devices and ReWire Input appeared but cannot be used.

If you have/had any renoise data in the clipboard, all those devices appear in the list.
I just have ’ ’ in my clipboard now and renoise was restarted, but just clicking on the plugin editor in any daw then again in redux makes those devices appear