Set interpolation of every sample in song to None

I have found a few tools that /sorta/ do this.

With Paketti I can set a shortcut to do it, and then 1 by 1 go through each instrument and press it. That’s great, and a time saver.

With DefaultSampleSettings tool I can do this for everything, but it also impacts settings besides interpolation.

I only want to impact interpolation.

Any tools exist for this? Or does anyone have any ideas?

The reason I want this: when I load a oldschool song, like from *.it, *.xm, *.s3m, *.mod, etc. I want it to sound CRUNCHY BABY!

:smiley:

By default the interpolation is Cubic,. and I can’t find where to change it. If it’s some setting somewhere, that’d be great! But I don’t think it is.

Any ideas? Thoughts? I have done some searching. I’m not against writing my own tool, but I can’t find the source for the DefaultSampleSettings one to rip out everything but interpolation…

Thanks all

1 Like

Ill make it into paketti tonight or the next morning at the latest. So remove interpolation from all samples in all instruments in song. Globally. Thanks for the mention i would not have found out about this post otherwise. @grymmjack

@grymmjack sup
here’s four shortcuts that run through all the instruments that have samples or slices, and sets the interpolation to either none, linear, cubic or sinc.

interpolation shortcuts

i’ve added this to Paketti and sent you a build with this feature via DM.