Show Me Your Home Studios

what happened to your knobs?
kidnapped by the nasty knob-stealer?

It was missing 1 when I bought it. Now itā€™s only got 2 left. But Iā€™ve gone through 2 moves since then, so they probably got found by the new people that live in my old houses and now theyā€™re in the landfill. Or maybe someone is putting them to good use on their oven. :) They just come off so easily. If I ever get any replacements, Iā€™m going to glue them on

Nice one, Milkshake Manā€¦

Except I donā€™t know how to say this tactfully, but I DONā€™T THINK THATā€™S REALLY YOU, YOU LIAR!

;)

Plus, I doubt computers from the future like that will still run windows apps

Did you hack Renoise to export songs to punch card format?

Raymond Scott! :walkman:
He built most of his stuff himself, check this album packed with early electronic music used in commercials: http://www.discogs.com/release/319468

1 Like

weyheyhey, I have that same mouse around here somewhere. I got it for $2 at goodwill :D Pretty nice for a spare

stole mine from work!

Thatā€™s true, the missing milkshake expose him.

Thought Iā€™d put my pucture here as well. I dont have as much stuff as most people do but maybe less is more. I have a MC-303 an Yamaha CS1x stowed away and taken out when needed.

click ā€œHEREā€ for larger image.

stylish!

Hereā€™s my studio as is now. I have moved it into my wife and Iā€™s bedroom so therefor had to compact things and my vintage Roland HS-60 Synth is in my closet :(

Equipment shown:
19" Westinghouse Flatscreen monitor, 2 Infinity Monitors, JLCooper CS-32 Digital Mixer, EMU-Xboard 49, Maxtor 300 Gig External HD, External DVD Burner, Behringer XENYX 1622FX Mixing Board, Crown XLS202 Amp, 1 cheap mic (out of 3ā€¦1 of which is a MK-219) and a 12" Cerwin Vega Sub.

The studio setup previous to this is located HERE

Nice keyboard (not the 'puter one), man! (I got the same one). :lol:

Ok, hereā€™s my setup:

^agree :D

click on each pic to get it bigger :w00t:

Here is my little home studio:

I have a W30 as well :) only use it as a keyboard nowadays thoughā€¦

NERā€¦ amazing.