Show Me Your Home Studios

:)

Compact living.

hey junoir - lovely setup ! :)
i instantly thought " damn, you’ve seen that before !"
so you’re “platimatic” on youtube, huh? ;)

Apartment Nook.

nice set-up atarix,what monitors are those??

the best of cheapest i guess - m-audio studio pro 3.

i have more (+ 3 pairs). but there is no place in home to put them and use `em.

also own a pair of old B&W, old Monitor Audio pair and one more cheap pair is Microlab.

keith303: Sorry, missed your post at the time you wrote it. Thanks! :) Yeah, I’m ‘Platimatic’ on the “tube”, as well as it’s my artist name.

Can’t keep up with those highend setups. But atleast I have big speakers!
Oh, s’cuse the mess though. Recently moved into a new flat. I don’t really plan to stay there for long… crappy room acoustics.

Do not fear about my lunch… Monsieur Baguette is still intact :)

baguette and amiga 500 looks deliscious!!!

heh yea. :)
unfortunatly the amiga is a bit fired up at the moment. Need to replace that 512k memory extension (with dipswitch on the right side) and probably the discdrive, as they seem both to be crippled a bit… Will have to add an hdd to the shoppingcart too, when I want to hook it up again for some serious protrackering.

Some new pics from me:

http://m.thequietrevolution.net/blog/index…h_some_new_gear

Still Kcirr3d’s studio beats the rest…

( http://www.renoise.com/board/index.php?sho…=6888&st=75 )

Maybe we should hold a big gathering in a big confession center somewhere in Central Europe, tow all you studio stuff along and then do some massive music production.
Doing something different instead of watching demo’s and playing Quake Arena.

1 Like

:)

And now, Renoise is part of the studio too.

I finally got around to taking a couple pics of my “studio”. Not that impressive especially compared with the one posted right above this. But whatever, it works :)

Renoise + Vsti’s view …

Mixer + Breakout box view… I mostly just use this mixer for convenient volume controls. It’s also resting on top of the sub for the monitors, thereby lifting it closer to my hands without taking up any desk space :)

Turntables view …

My sweet love that has lost most of her knobs, and used primarily as a midi controller these days…

dat radioshack mixer just simply roxxxx!

a CS1X!
still got one in the attic. never used for anything else as a sample source during 1997-1999.

wanna buy it ? mine still has the knobs and is generally in a very mint condition ;)

:D My mom got it for me for christmas over 10 years ago when I was first getting into DJ’ing. It’s been a good friend. :)

I’ll buy the knobs :D