Some ambient-adjacent ear candy from the attic

Hi. I have a backlog of Renoise songs that I haven’t put online anywhere. I’ll start posting them in this thread until I run out of songs.

First up:

Edit:

Here’s another. Light drum&bass with guitars:

5 Likes

More.

Some synth vox courtesy of minilogue xd. Squeaky pads courtesy of arturia microfreak.

1 Like

And another. I’m not good with genres. It’s… music?

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who’s listened to my tracks so far. :brown_heart:
Here’s one more:

3 Likes

Really good stuff. Do you listen to Boards of Canada by chance?

I really like Windex! such a good song

justinf: Yes, I do like Boards of Canada. Probably some influence there, like the amount of wobbly tape delay I use.

KR1SP: Thank you! That was fun to work on. Inspired by the waning days of summer and wasted youth.

Here’s another one. A chill track with a bit of drum and bass.

1 Like

More!

I loaded some single-cyle waveforms onto my Korg Volca Sample and made some chords out of them. Chopped up that loop in renoise and made a track out of it.

2 Likes

A lazy summer sunday jam. Acoustic guitar with synths and beats:

2 Likes

My fingers are the drum sticks

3 Likes

It’s been almost a month since I’ve posted anything. Here’s two ambient tracks:

2 Likes

Very nice both, Windex its so fresh and groovy :slight_smile: Well done

Thanks!

Here’s one more. A little more energetic with deep house vibes.

2 Likes

Here’s something more recent (from a couple of weeks ago). Another sleepy journey under the sea.

4 Likes

I love listening this kind of dreamy track, super airy and beautiful melody.

1 Like

Positive vibe i like it.

very sweet tune. loving it actually !

New Track! It’s totally ripping off Boarss of Canada, except i did a drumnbass thing on top of it. I dunno, I like it. :man_shrugging:

Also, reposted my track from last month because I messed it up:

It’s been almost another month since I’ve posted here. Here’s something more experimental, an ambient, generative track using a lot of YXX effects:

1 Like

Some mellow idm/breakcore. Based on a simple melody I played on the minilogue xd with its noisy fm oscillator. I thought of cutting it short because it has a slow build in the first half, but I think it’s better this way.

3 Likes