Some news about the upcoming Renoise release

I am skeptical of the validity of this post.

A native synth would be awesome, but…

I don’t have any reason to believe this.

Robot’s can’t lie, which means he’s telling the double truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2iFqcFcdBU

That was indeed not a smart move.I doubt you loose your license, but it might be that access to some areas no longer work for you very soon…

confused why you would confirm this?

or maybe you’re just very, very tricky! like an evil leprechaun laughing when their is no marshmallows in the children’s lucky charms, there will be no such synth in renoise and you will be all like ‘bwah ha ha! fools!’

How about renoise native synths? :rolleyes:

Renoise + a native Synth1 would be an uninspired development… Much like a piano roll I can’t see it happening.

I would feel very inspired. I guess it’s a secret dream I have but not really a real leakable secret of the new renoise version.

vV: if it’s okay with you and the devs, please don’t limit my access on renoise. com. I have a feeling you meant that it might be soon I won’t be able to post. I’ll take a break. I’m sorry for lame silliness.

Relax man, he’s just kidding, just like you. There are such huge amounts of bs flying around in these topics, everybody is just messing with each other.

Or am I missing something obvious here? :lol:/>

As I said it’s just a hope against hope. Beta maybe but I wouldn’t hold my breathe for final being ready by then! But why do you seem to think that a release over the summer months is an impossibility? Do you think the Devs and Alpha team stop doing something whenever the sun becomes visible? Shame they don’t live in the UK then!! ;)

There’s a fairly high chance that your audio card already has a somewhat capable MIDI/GM wavetable synth built right into it.

So, a small tip from me: Preferences > Files > MIDI Import > MIDI Device

Now, whenever you load a MIDI file in Renoise, it will at least automatically assign all the instruments and channels for you, so you should be able to just hit play and enjoy.

It works! :walkman: Thank you kind sir!

Yeah, maybe some hard earned vacation or something like that. If I was working as a programmer I’d get myself outside as soon as the sun finally shows itself :D/>
Maybe Renoise HQ should be moved to Greenland or something and let the cold weather hold the devs inside 24/7 :ph34r:/>

I live in Florida and under no circumstances would I ever want to go outside. I have to anyways of course, but I sure don’t want to.

Looking forward !

Woow! Cant wait! :drummer:

edit, omg i joined 10years ago!

/late

Whoa, Renoise is so cool it still has stuff I didn’t know about

we stay but no news…

just want a native synth so that i can use it all alone, without any 3rd part plugz… especially when working on a linux pc