Sononym - Sample Browser

UPDATE: POLL ENDS 30.08 12:00 CET , ANNOUNCEMENT SHORTLY AFTERWARDS

See also:https://forum.renoise.com/t/sononym-sample-browser/49169

Thanks! Multitouch is supported and tested on Windows, we never considered that such gestures could also be fired from a trackpad.
I guess I know what hardware to purchase next now :slight_smile:

I bought a used pre-generation magic trackpad, which is pretty nice, for about 25€. Once you get used to it, there is no way back :slight_smile:

That’s quite a long time, yes… resetting the filter means showing absolutely everything, but it shouldn’t be that slow.

I’m wondering, could you perhaps tell me if pressing “Reset filters” and _then_sorting the results (e.g. by filename) also takes that long?

Yep, its 2-3 seconds.

Yeah! So the polling concluded today, and, eh… I have no idea how to shut it down, haha.
But that’s not of any concern because we got RESULTS, and they look like this:

Count me in once we reach 50% : 29 votes
I'm fine with 25% discount : 6 votes
I will purchase it anyway : 3 votes

Of course, anyone with a bit of economic sense would try the 50% offer, because, well, the option was there :slight_smile:

If I whip out my calculator, this becomes a total of 38 votes. No idea whether some of you purchased already or not,
but let’s round that up to 40. Which means that…

:drummer:FIRST 40 PEOPLE GET 50% OFF THE PRICE !! :drummer:

Yeah, that’s an image containing the link to my user profile. If you’re logged in, just click here
The point is to keep it hidden from the outside world - only logged members are able to view profile pages. Play fair and keep it a secret. For now :ph34r:

EDIT: coupons all gone, but sign up to the newsletter for occasional offers

shit i bought harmor yesterday thinking that i would get the discount for Sononym with more time

now i dont have money :frowning:

Oh :mellow: Wait and see, my friend…

I would be quite surprised if they all went away like snaps finger

(no thanos)

Thanks danoise!

How about a renoise update?

How about a renoise update?

Dude, this is the off-topic forum :badteeth:

Did you hear that Richard Devine just put out a new album?

Did you hear that Richard Devine just put out a new album?

Good stuff, haven’t heard it yet. It’s taken a few years to come out the modular rabbit warren!

Hi, paste license data (the name and email) into registry form does not seem to work :blink:

Hi, paste license data (the name and email) into registry form does not seem to work :blink:

PM me if you still didn’t get it work?

No no, all works fine :slight_smile:

Thanks danoise!

Renoised loves all of YOU !!!

Hello again Mr…err…Renoised? :slight_smile:

Dude, this is the off-topic forum :badteeth:

Fair, so my off-topic(?) question is: Is temporary file cleanup worth the hassle during the termination phase of a computer program? It’s debatable danoise.

[Edit: Worth pointing out danoise that this question probably isn’t as off-topic as dblue (below) thinks btw :)]

So now since your baby is born, back to Renoise development ? :badteeth:

So now since your baby is born, back to Renoise development ? :badteeth:

i would love that !!!

need my audio tracks now :slight_smile:

Is there any way to set where the database is built? I am having read-only problems with my samplesfolder. For some reason however I change the permissions, it cannot write the database

Glad to see this board has become almost Jew free by now. Hahahahaha

I think we’re willing to forgive and forget if you genuinely are interested in becoming a friendly and valued member of the community, but don’t push your luck, ok?

Also, let’s try to avoid derailing this Sononym thread with random off-topic discussions.

Cheers.

Is there any way to set where the database is built? I am having read-only problems with my samplesfolder. For some reason however I change the permissions, it cannot write the database

I had the same problems, till i was using a single folder with junctions to all my sample locations. So the database will be created just once in this special folder and all my samples are indexed in one database file.