Source recision - looking at steel

I’ve recently released a few tracks I’ve made almost exclusively with renoise (track no.3 was made on ableton ages ago)

inspiration was mostly from areas surrounding my hometown as well as my childhood.

it’s a free download too, so give it a spin yo

5 Likes

Welcome

Granular synthesis…No?

in this release? I’ve used it a couple of times with a max msp patch my friend made. or are you referring to something else?

oh! that’s weird, i didn’t do that, i’ll doublecheck on that lol, thanks!

Someone need help for this technique

lol dude you got me suuuper confused

I really enjoy your sound. Glitchy, off kilter drums, wistful synths and samples. Everything feels just out of reach. Please keep making stuff like this!

1 Like

So you have used MAX-MSP for granular?

Simple question

Chill out dude for fucks sake.

Be quiet

I don’t ask him to explain his technic…

:joy:

“Be quiet”? How about you stop harassing him and flooding every song demo post with oblique “recommendations” or comments.

MAX MSP is powerfull and costly

???

Have you a heart?

:v:‍‍

You know “Liberty”?

Are you in front of me to “attack” me?

:tiger:

Sorry i was too “busy” thinking about “loudness and” maybe thinking of mid/“side”.

Why all “the” quote marks in random places “?”.

Are you behind “the other” to “attack” innocent piranhas? See, I can ask random questions connected “to nothing”!

Your whole shtick is exhausting to read and genuinely makes these forums less pleasant to browse.

A person who say that is just jalous.

I erase you from my list

:wave:

See ya.

Can wait for you to post some of your own music either, you’re one of the least helpful people to respond to people and yet post nothing.

Being blocked by you is absolutely fine by me. Every forum has a troll and not hearing from you is a blessing.

“Goodbye???” :crazy_face:

I am very conscious that I don’t post any music from my own

Just a question of time🤑

Cordially

PS:before to treat me like a troll…
You don’t know what i have done in my life…

Everything feels just out of reach.

thanks! that’s exactly what I was going for :slight_smile:

So you have used MAX-MSP for granular?

I have used a patch my friend made for himself, yes.

2 Likes

Clear