Splitting Renoise Screens Into Seperate "Windows"

OK so sorry if this is obvious or already been asked, but is the there a way to separate different parts of Renoise into different screens/“windows”?? E.g. I’m running Renoise 2.1.8 on Mac OS X 10.6.8 (so obviously not ideal for multiple windows), but is there a way, with a dual-screen setup, to have the pattern editor on one screen and say, the mixer or the sample editor on different screen simultaneously (from the same version of Renoise)?

As I say sorry if this has already been asked or, if it’s a possibility to add in future releases should I post in the brainstorming forum??

No way for this in current Renoise. You’ve typed 2.1.8 but I’ll assume you mean 2.8.1?
There are chances it’ll be in the next version but hardly anybody knows.

In 2.8 (?) they added detachable LFO envelope making lots of people request more detachability. Let’s hope!

Nice one guys! Cheers for getting back to me :) At least I’m not just overlooking something obvious for once!

Yeah I did mean 2.8.1 of course Cas ;) I hope there’s still Renoise dev in the pipeline and that one day I might have the skills to contribute :walkman: