Stress Reliever

Hi,

If you get stressed in your work, school homework, etc., what do you do to relief your stress?

I usually play chess or drums

I started a lickle topic
Favourite Youtube Videos
It hasnt really cottoned on, but theres so much stuff on youtube to let your brain ooze.

Yus, and drums too. The best stress relief. :drummer:
Also, being naked…

after you have get really drunk

If weather allow it, go out for a walk.

Avoid drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes

Listen to Steve Reich!

and yes offcourse mastrubate ;)

Playing drum used to be my stress reliever but I have no room to set it up. :(

I do make music or take pictures (mostly in the streets) sometimes I play dota… and I’m looking forward for that new game called demigod, I might play it a bit this summer.

Also, having conversations on irc #renoise is pretty good…

AND

What’s wrong with walking in the rain.

With or without a joint, it can be a blast. I miss living near a forest. :(

big up Moss, he knows the score!

I forgot to mention that A and B also both involve sweet beats with lots of bass (obviously)

The reason for this one, btw, is that I find that these all tend to increase stress more than reduce it. If I want to truly reduce my stress, I spend my time dealing with my problems instead.

… Sex on the other hand, presuming you use protection and such, is a relatively stress free stress reducer :P

personally I really enjoy
Go places where no one else is. like 24 hour grocery stores.
Take midnight strolls.
Riding around on empty streets on my moped, fastly.
taking in a movie at a theater on an off night like monday and making sure you go to the latest show, also sometimes works with the earliest show

just about everything i am to truly relax and enjoy involves me being completely alone.

I greatly agree with that!

Ya me too… but I’ve lost it forever in my laptop!!! (sob, sob)

I Renoise.

It helps me forget the rest of the world :yeah: :walkman: :drummer: :D

1. Practice meditation.
  2. Go to the woods.

By meditation I mean certain mental excersises that serve to make me BE MYSELF and 100% in the moment of now (not lead by whatever thoughts criss-cross the mind).

As for the joint… I smoke very rarely, and ONLY if there is a stress AND\OR a nagging question\problem lurking in the back of my mind, and I can’t quite get it out because I’m too stressed.
A joint helps see the system ‘process list’, much like Ctl-Alt-Del, to track down un\wanted thought ‘threads’.
So, for me, a joint is not a stress reliever, but totally a medicinal herb.

Sfar as I know, sex is for making babies. No? :blink:

Making out with Renoise or sitting somewhere peaceful with a beer.

• classical music / ambient music
  • meditate
  • or both at the same time.

seems like theres different solutions for various people.

By meditation I mean certain mental excersises that serve to make me BE MYSELF and 100% in the moment of now (not lead by whatever thoughts criss-cross the mind).

interesting. my mind gets overflowen by conflicting thoughts daily.
sort of dealt with it, but not a great way to go to sleep (like this night)

Booze.