Synthwave by TNT

10 Tracks for those who like Synthwave:

5 Likes

N I C E :+1:

I like, perfect backgroud to feel beeing in a night ride! :racing_car: :waxing_crescent_moon:

10 songs and 10 out of 10 for me for each song.I cant even pick a favorite one they are all great!!So clean sound and evolving.You make me mad i cant find anything wrong about them

Very nice music! :smiley: I like it very much. :headphones: Well produced! :+1:

Thank you guys! :smiley:

Oh, but there’s one thing I maybe can improve, and that’s the mastering. Compared to professional productions my songs are “soft” in relation to the volume. But I don’t want to be part of the loudness war, so it’s a little bit tricky. I don’t use any special programs or else, the mastering happens in Renoise. At one hand I was thinking about to buy a mastering software like Ozone 8, but at the other hand I don’t see any improvement worth the money, so I’ll continue without any changes for the moment. Maybe in the future I’ll focus on that, but at the moment I’m happy enough with the results. As I said in the “How did you meet Renoise?” thread, it’s just a hobby and I’m not planning to become professional. :wink:

2 Likes

You never know where it will take you if you take more seriously.Most of us feel the same as you but deep inside we all want our music to reach as many people as possible

That’s right, but my time becoming a professional is over. In the 90s I could have been a professional if my equipment would have been better. Indeed I had some offers from some studios, but it never happened. And now I’m self-employed, so time is short. Too short to become a professional. I’m glad that I can make some tracks again, one year ago I couldn’t even think about this and didn’t do anything with music for years because there simply was no time. And I don’t think this will change in a way that I can become a professional musician and earn that much money with it that I can afford life. Especially not with this kind of music style. Besides of that my responsibility for employees and business partnes is there, and for sure I won’t let them down. But of course I can imagine releasing something anywhere on Bandcamp again. Why not?! But I don’t expect money for this. Certainly not much money. :wink:

1 Like

Use distrokid as it will distribute your music very very cheap

1 Like

This is great. I’m totally jealous :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I feel the same…it’s like I was reading my history as a musician or music maker. I just enjoy to make music by myself without any other people. I didn’t like to be in a band member. Too much compromises and I didn’t fit that formula! :wink: :relieved: