The Dead Dog`s Renoise Comp Round 1

I believe it is only used to set the FineTune correctly, to pitch samples using the features in Renoise, not actually change the sound itself therefore just deleting it once set would be enough, no Bouncing required.

Anyway Poll added, link to Voting Pack in first post. Here it is again though…

http://www.deaddogdisko.co.uk/Stuff/DDRC1.zip

May try and set up a soundcloud and upload 128s streaming only (faster for me to upload and it is all Soundcloud streams at anyway) if I get some time later. Hope everybody is OK with fairly large, all inclusive pack for now.

ha, looks awesome! (=

Just listening through the tracks now (although only on my laptop speakers) nice bit of variety from you people.

Should I have started a New Thread or are we all happy with the Voting Poll being added to this one?

I think this is fine.

Are we allowed to vote for ourselves?

Bit cheeky but if you really think yours is the best…

great, that saves me the time of having to listen to other people’s crap. (hahahahaha) :smiley:

Well the voting isn’t open so there’s no way I could know but if you don’t even listen to the others…

Hopefully we’ll at least get some people voting who haven’t entered and it wont just come down to my vote ;)

Oh and set up at Soundcloud, Streaming and Donload but all converted to 128kbs mp3 so if you want full quality or the .xrns you still need to download the pack from my server.

http://soundcloud.com/dead-dog-disko/sets/dead-dog-renoise-competition-round-1

Already got one. :)

no man, i was just joking. i’ll listen to all of them of course, and will only vote for myself if i see no other possibility (that means the other submissions are so damn crappy i have no choice, which i highly doubt).

And 2 :walkman:

listened them all, voted (not for myself, i’m honest like that, and honestly thought another track was worth the vote). i really like the SoundCloud option, even though the quality is less, it’s just effortless and i like that :)

i was wondering though, during the listening, which track was who’s. i vaguely remember seeing a names list pass by, did you remove it kazakore? to keep the thing anonymous? at least release it after the vote, really curious!

thanks for a great (1st) competition man. hope more people will join in next time.

I was chasing seals the whole weekend and missed it. At least I voted, hope it gets useful.

Truly inspiring work, kudos to everyone.

i’ll try to get in on the next one. listened to the samp0le pack, went DRRRRRRRRRR and couldn’t come up with much. :3

i just found out, i am confused with the list i saw for the Mutant Breaks Competition.

:)

Of course. Once voting is over I will also reupload the pack with names as provided (well maybe standardised as name - track but you get the idea. May keep the sample packs for old competitions offline as they are a little grey as to legality (to be nice about it.)

No list has been up yet but see you realise you were confused with Mutant Breaks 3.

Yeah so do I. Didn’t really expect to get a chance on this one, especially with being part of a big party on Sat (anybody from the UK may of seen it in the papers) but as it alternates between mid-week and weekend I will hopefully manage to enter a few myself.

only 10 votes up until now, not really expecting a lot more, which is kinda sad as 10 votes over 6 songs is not very ‘accurate’ (can’t think of the right word here, but you know what i mean).

voted!

I was about to announce the winner then but just checked my schedule picture and there is another 18 hours of voting left people (well likely closer to 24 as I will update when I get into work tomorrow morning, like I was about to know, as there is no way to time-limit a Poll.)

Last minute votes count as much as any other!

Oh dear, we have a tie at end of play.

I will message both of them asking for some Rules for the next round and keep an eye on here. Whichever I see take the lead first will be the one used.