The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Acceleration might be different as well as the events take place on another planet other than earth. What’s the g value in game can probably found out somewhere though. :P

Not that any of this actually matters. :rolleyes:

Your Lydia is very strong ! she was burned bitten and walked on by a dragon and she’s still alive :D

Mine was killed by the Redoran’s bandit leader :( but she was avenged ;)

May the Thu’um power be with you Dovakhiin :D

Me too :), i don’t have any console, but i can’t resist to jump in those games, Morrowind, Fallout, Oblivion, Skyrim… Hopefully, my laptop geforce GT320m can run it ( not maxed out, but it’s not the most important ). The only problem with those games is… my girlfriend :D

No, i’m kidding, i’m celibate, she’s gone when Oblivion was launched ;)

I didn’t cared too much about Lydia, i am more busy keeping my Horse alive. I sent Lydia back to the Whiterun, but perhaps i ask her to join again. she can be quite a handy pack-mule from time to time and fight the bad guys at the same time, but when you move around with your horse long enough, your horse will actually help and defend you as well from some enemies, though the horse can be killed more easily than Lydia unfortunately.

Last night I saw a Blood Dragon kicked to death by three horses. ^_^

I bought a horse to lose it mere 3 minutes later to a gang of bandits. Never again.

Don’t ever stop, those gang bandits won’t be able to hold up anyway if you are galloping away.
Can’t play this game without my black friend here, if he dies, i do a reload.

I hope that the dev-s will soon release the new beta to get the people back to making music…

Already clocked about 70 hours in this game and i havent even visited all the cities yet. Oh well, back to killing dragons.

I have clocked 66 hours, but i have been struck by a vampire virus and thanks to my ignorance, it ended up in stadium 4 and allowed me to figure out it also has severre consequences… so i’m now up to do an earlier reload and attempt to catch some blood to return back to level 1 and get me a priest to cure me.

I dont think that its so simple to get cured once you have turned, you probably have to do some quest to get cured. Anyhow luckily i managed to turn to werewolf pretty early on, so my guy has immunity to all diseases.

You can cure level 4 vampirism reasonably easily; go to an inn and ask the inn-keeper if there are any rumours. They’ll tell you there’s a guy in Morthal who studies vampires – head there with a filled black soul gem and the rest is easy. You can also join the Companions in Whiterun and follow the questline to become a werewolf…

FYI It may not be the best idea to update.
http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/12/01/skyrim-patch-1-2-fixes-dead-wedding-guest-glitch-cures-peaceful-dragons/

They can’t.

They’re actually trying to achieve the “Darkness returns” quest (thieves guild) … :lol: :lol: :lol:

Out in the wilderness, this mad old woman runs up to me…

:lol: :D

Hahaha, totally forgot about this.