The Group Buy + Offer Thread

Toneboosters trackessentials and bus tools (v3) plugins now free (check bottom of this page;ToneBoosters | Audio Plug-ins | Support );

" The TrackEssentials and BusTools (v3) plug-ins are enjoying their well-deserved retirement after being in service for over a decade and are now made available as freeware. Use the links below to install these legacy plugins:

edit; what’s included;

“What’s included:
TB Barricade V3
TB Broadcast V3
TB Bus Compressor V3
TB Compressor V3
TB De-Esser V3
TB Dither V3
TB EBU Compact V3
TB EBU Loudness V3
TB Equalizer V3
TB Evoke V3
TB EZQ V3
TB Ferox V3
TB FLX V3
TB FLX4 V3
TB Gate V3
TB Isone V3
TB Mid/Side Transformer V3
TB Module V3
TB ReelBus V3
TB Reverb V3
TB Sibalance V3
TB Time Machine V3
TB Voice Pitcher V3”

7 Likes

:open_mouth: Lot of anniversary parties lately, here everything to 10 eur:

PS couldn’t find out what Excalibur exactly does. Weird marketing… Aha a chorus/flanger/delay thing. Sadly those plugins only come with a single computer license only.

1 Like

Somewhat disappointing Izotope only update their Pro versions of Neutron, Nectar and Ozone with new features, anyway 10 EUR is a good deal for some of these plugins, IRIS 2 has a bunch of fantastic and useful sounding presets

1 Like

Free:

Another anniversary offer for those who need Serum presets and more:

More than 2500 Serum presets, 100 Cthulhu presets, more than 100 loops and round about 300 Midi progressions for 109,90 dollars. Pretty cheap!

Some free stuff from Izotope, Brainworx and Native Instruments

4 Likes

Arturia - Augmented STRINGS Intro
Get it for FREE until April 30th

“…combines rich sampled strings with state-of-the-art synthesis, giving modern producers immediate access to a comprehensive range of authentic, abstract, and evocative string sounds.”

2 Likes

(Edit: appears it’s over already) If you use WAVES plugins then you can add the “H-Comp Hybrid Compressor v13” to your account for free for the next few days.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up dude. Grabbed it.

Didn’t work here.

Looks like it’s over already, thought it would last a bit longer

sonnox summer sale:
https://www2.sonnox.com/pub/plug-shop/shop-b.php
finally grabbed transmod and envolution (the best transient shapers by my opinion)
Screenshot 2022-06-08 at 13.52.32

1 Like

Ableton currently has a 25% sale until June 14th.

summer discount 40%

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 09.02.25

1 Like

Polygon 2, Polygon 2 plugin, buy Polygon 2, download Polygon 2 trial, (pluginboutique.com)

Very nice Granular sampler/synth plugin with loads of modulation options. It’s £7.99 in the UK on that website, given how our currency has tanked it’s probably the same price in Euro/Dollars. Really good plugin until we get native granular :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t mind if I do. Polygon 2 cost me €9.08 including VAT.

1 Like

again sonnox discount :smiley:

1 Like

I just dropped $25 bucks to the Humble Bundle for 54 large sample packs of different genres. Some good, inspiring stuff in there, and you can name your price.

U-HE

2 Likes