The WIP thread - work In progress

Just the first 40 seconds:

#Moviescore

3 Likes

I think this can be considered Electro more or less, although not classical Detroit-Electro:

Tomorrow I’ll work on Speakers (was done with Headphones until now) and I will try to get the mix better.

Rather simple project in SunVox. All sounds are SunVox except of the snare which is a sample.

2 Likes

Reminds me of Max Richter. :ok_hand: and it almost sounds live. Is there some additional reverb / room on the master or is this the sound of the samples?

1 Like

Wow, Max Richter is a legend, thank you.

In fact, it was played live and not quantized at all. There’s no reverb on the master channel but I used the builtin reverb of bbc orchestra vst.

1 Like

Got inspired by early nineties gabber/speedcore,in particular the fischkopf label,started making this track,its a fun one, usual odd rhythms, all sounds processed through an amiga + dat machine.

2 Likes

I uploaded the final version of the track some weeks ago. Thats why the link is removed.

But I regret a bit that I released a short version.
The original idea was much longer…

Should I have released the long original version instead?

Please select one of the following options:

1. Oh yes, do that, and release the long version exactly as it is here.
  2. Oh yes, do that, but there are some things here and there to fix before.
  3. Oh no, keep the short released version as it is.
  4. Oh no no no, I don’t like this track at all. It should never been released
  5. I don’t like electronic music of any kind, no matter how it sounds.
  6. I don’t like spam

Fischkopf! Do you plan to add some (aggressive) vocals, too? I never liked Gabber, but this one wasn’t bad. The result could be intersting. Gabber in ToybOx style (which means odd rhythms). How do you call your style? You’re the only one I know who’s producing odd rhythms in hardcore style.

I don’t remember the short version, but your very long songs tend to be basically two songs in one.
Therefore I’d choose option 7 (split the song). :wink:

I just subscribed for the free 30 days of musio.

This is what I came up the last 10 minutes

1 Like

Another (old school) electro track I made with SunVox. It’s very simple, but this is exactly what I like. It also was finished in a few hours only:

2 Likes