The Worst Name To Be Named?

What would be a name that your parents could only be assholes if they gave you? first we can go with real names, after that we can do some made up ones?

let’s get this started right … the worst name i can possibly think of is

“Gaylord”

gaylord focker rocks on the other hand. hehe.

okay, some real bad-ass german names include

Rolf, Dieter, Gabi, Dagmar, Petra

Ralph is also too bad. Sounds like ALF imho :)

tell me dirty things
…kitchen

i saw a surname of some american once: “seavitt” Here in estonia this literally means “cunt of a pig” :)

I have a friend named AJ from Iceland, which stands for “Atly James”… his mom told me she was going to name him FarQuar- now that would be the worst… “yo, what’s been kicking FarQuar!?” :blink:

Rosa Bleie is the worst name I can think of. :)

Translated from norwegian it means “pink diaper”, there ARE girls named Rosa in Norway, and I personally know a guy who has Bleie as his last name. :D

Other than that, Vigleik is high up there along with Aune, Kjellaug, Hildfrid, Odd, Otto, Ingolf and Bob.

For the double names I love (norwegian) classics like Kjell Bjarte (and most any name beginning with Kjell, including Kjell Arvid, Kjell Rune, Kjell Anvard etc), Sven Eddy, Baard Gunnar, Fred Kaare, Anne Regina etc.

And the list goes on… :D

“Harry Mann” … I knew a teacher named “Mr. Mann” that had a brother named Harry… and another brother named Richard (aka Dick)

i always liked the name petra… there is a character in some Orson Scott Card novels named petra, and also somebody @ my work. i think it’s pretty cool

there is a streets song that talks about a guy named FarQuar… really strange

i don’t know why the name “Deepak Couture” has been popping in my head lately. it’s not bad particularly, it’s just a weird combination of indian and french names :)

aww the world is full of terrible names! randomness:

world:
Osvald,
Ute,
Dubravka,
Paula,
Olaf (<= forgive me, 90% of Norwegian people :)),
Dick,
Luke

italians (mostly rare nowadays):
Geràrdo,
Ròcco,
Pasquàle,
Olìndo,
Ulderìco,
Cristòforo,
Clotìlde,
Cungeónda,
Teopìsta,
Potìto,
Rachèle,
Filomèna,
Giuseppìna,
Màrio,
Lùca

my favourite name: Amèlia.

a couple of years ago i actually had to call a customer from work named Ali Baba,
that’s pretty far out… :blink:

hmmm…

oscar,alouicious, winnie, asa, daphne, traudel, achmed

dietmar and jürgen.

does btw. anyone know who “gaylord focker” is ?

ben stiller?

I still pity the people that share the full (first and last) name of a celebrity.
How many times they probably gotten hung up on the phone by the called party if they pronounced themselves.

“Hi, my name is Micheal Jackson and i’m from the Child protection agency calling you to announce custody of your child has been placed at our organisation… I’m coming with a delegation and a warrant this afternoon to pick up your son Mrs. Piehole”

When I did a paperound many years ago, I use to drop one off to a guy whose first name was Mergatroid. Sounds like one of the transformers.

A friend told me she also looked upon this name whenever she had a bad day working in a telesales department…

Mr. Boonpaboonpong.

I would like both those names.

Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It’s not that hard: Samir Na-gheen-an-a-jar. Nagheenanajar.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn’t Michael Bolton.
Samir: You know there’s nothing wrong with that name.
Michael Bolton: There was nothing wrong with it… until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.
Samir: Hmm… well why don’t you just go by Mike instead of Michael?
Michael Bolton: No way. Why should I change? He’s the one who sucks.

my sister has it pretty bad… “elspeth”

old fashioned as hell

My Real name first and last is Louis Reed… So every time I go into guitar center and buy shit, the guy over the counter says “Whoa!- You’re Lou Reed!!” ans sometimes they even go to the extent of showing their manager, and then they sit their for like 5 minutes talking about the shit. Pretty annoying.

cant you turn that into some kind of discount ? :P

My first name is Kieran. It ain’t the worst name in the world but it sure ain’t the easiest one for other people to handle apparently. It’s difficult for people to understand when they hear it, and difficult for them to spell when they write it.

“My name is Kieran.”
“… Kevin?”
“Kieran.”
“… Steven?”
“Kieran.”
“… Keegan?”
etc.

Not to mention the fun of trying to spell it out over the phone to Scandinavian people for whom the vowel sounds are all different.

“K. I. E. R. A. N.”
“K… I… I… A… E… N?”

Then we have the many fun variations in the spelling.

Kierian.
Keiran.
Kiran.
Kieron.
Keiron.
Kairen.
Kirin.
etc.

WOOHOO!

But things could be worse I guess. My name could be Richard Head.