This Is How We Do In The f****ing Hood...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgQ2py1CnAI…h=drugs%20anger
:lol:

I would have gone to prison for vehicular manslaughter.

Yeah- what I don’t get is no one got out of their cars to help nor did those people even attempt to run the crackhead over. Still a fun display of aggression to watch. Sometimes I feel like that.

Most people are surprisingly easily cowed.
Honestly, I’m no badass so I’d probably freak initially, but this reminds me of some friends of mine who got into a fight at a taco bell on the edge of the ghetto (the other dudes started it) and they actually hit one of the guys with a car, who hopefully suffered immeasurably before going to hell.

I do actually keep a substantial tire iron within reach. Never know when you might need to ‘change somebodies tire’.

and here is what we do to people like that!

“…the suspect died at the scene…”

more like before he hit the ground…the first bullet seems to spray a good portion of the guys brain into the surrounding air…from there theres nothing left for him but twitching…

Damn they just popped his lid right the f**** off! Just brain spray flying. :lol:

almost seems like an execution to me. It’s not like he appears out of nowhere.
Aren’t the police supposed to aim for the legs? I’m pretty sure 5-7 shots to the legs would have stopped him. And what’s with those extra shots when he’s already down? <_<

what the f****!!?!?! this makes me really mad. the guy had a goddamn knife, it’s not like he posed any real threat to them. they could have gotten somebody to contain him or they could have shot him with tranquilizers, not goddamn shotguns, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS WIFE/GIRLFRIEND

i hope this didnt happen in the united states and it looks like it did because now i’m gonna have to become a cop killer

i think it was nice! no need to tolerate criminals and other scum!

When criminals do their thing they do whatever they want to, no matter how brutal it is. But we have to deal with them like a babys or something with all that humanity thing? Hell no, f**** that humanity shit… this mofo got what he asked for!

look at this policelady… i think she was thinking too much like you!

tit for tat
butter for fat
you scratch me, I scratch back.

bring on self destruction!

i think it was nice! no need to tolerate criminals and other scum!

When criminals do their thing they do whatever they want to, no matter how brutal it is. But we have to deal with them like a babys or something with all that humanity thing? Hell no, f**** that humanity shit… this mofo got what he asked for!

look at this policelady… i think she was thinking too much like you!

I think you are a bit naive when it comes to the circumstances of life. There`s no good an no evil. There are only humans out there, always the grayscale.
If you decide for you it´´s ok to kill every criminal than you´ll have to kill nearly 7 milliards of human beings.
Do you really want to be the new hitler?

there are only 6,5 billion humans on earth so i couldnt kill 7 even if i wanted to :)

But thats exactly what im talking about… You guys think too much about humanity, ohh there is no good and no evil bla bla… What are you? some kind of Jesus? “ohh, i know they crucified and tortured me but i forgive them, they didnt mean it the bad way”
I guess you just havent had to deal with such people. Good for you! But im sure that you will change your point of view after some mofo will f**** you up or kill someone you love or rape your daughter etc etc etc

I’d like to kill Spongebob Squarepants. I love humanity. I love Nip Tuck and I love Dr. House :)

I just like to watch the whole f****ing mess. The world is such an entertaining place to be in. We need criminals, we need people to knock em off, we need people to protest it. “Like the sands in the hourglass, these are the days of our lives”.
:lol:

Nope - I know that I don´t know. What about you? Are you your own homemade god? How are you deciding wether to kill a man or not?

its simple, if he killed somebody or caused serious injuries to someone then he deserves to be killed aswell, or in the latter case even better would be to make him injuries on par with what he did… but, that wouldnt be humanous, now would it? :)

And no, im not god, but are you saying that criminal is the god to decide who he kills or puts into wheelchair???

every individual defines his/her own set of morals. something that is good to me could be evil to you, etc

you can say that for example about jerking off while waching fake britney pr0n in the internet but not about stuff that we are talking here

Jxrking off while watching Britney Spears is definetely evil in ANY case. But as the wise man called “Obi Wan Kenobi” told me: “Luke, you will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.”

If somebody would hurt someone from my family, I’d probably do something, too. But here in germany, we do not have the given right to have a gun. And so, we have around 300 MDKs per year compared to around 45000 MDKs in the US.