:Rolleyes:

What does this icon mean to you?

:rolleyes:

To me it means “lame”, but some people are using to say “I agree with the above post?”

Rolling your eyes at someone is, to me, a sign of disapproval or frustration in response to something stupid they’ve said. It’s definitely a negative emoticon to me, but obviously not very aggressive one. I have no idea how it could interpreted as saying “I agree with the above post”, haha. :rolleyes:

Sure…

To me means duh!!!

or sign of lighthearted dissaproval!

He may be refering to my response to this post

insofar as there is sooo much s-h-i-t on Soundcloud by ‘producers’ that it makes A&R difficult - who wants to wade through a swimming pool of diarrhea to (possibly) find a gemstone?

I said I definitely agree and added :rolleyes:

I was rolling my eyes at how much sh&*^& there is on soundcloud :rolleyes:

Now I am rolling my eyes cos I thought it was obvious!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

:rolleyes: - yeah, right!

but sometimes I’ve used it just as a cute smile.

OMG I can’t believe u responded that way! That’s maddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd funny coming from a member of the renoise team!! :lol:

Well, I’ve definitely seen it used to look up.

:clownstep: :badteethslayer: :clownstep: :badteethslayer: :clownstep: :badteethslayer: :clownstep:

Yes, that’s the one. Although click above for someone who does use it to say “look above.” When I saw:

I agree :rolleyes:

To me, it that was either “I’m being sarcastic, I disagree” which didn’t make any sense? My next guess was look above? I agree with this statement?

Ha ha!! I get ya!! Confusing these internets some times!!!

will edit that post just in case there is a misunderstanding!

lol i always thought it was pretty condescending, but not everyone thinks so so w/e

The “roll eyes” icon should not be smiling. I NEVER smile when I do that IRL.

It’s like a ‘polite’ way of saying “what the fuck ever, you sir, are a crackhead”, in the politest way possible.
So it’s a misnomer.

Holy shit Bantai, that was the worst waste of time ever lol :o

What does it mean now?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

…That’s a bead of rolleyes on her back?

More importantly, who is that?!

edit: it is, in fact vida guerra…she looked diff to me, but that’s her…