Vivace - Polderdub

Sounds good man. Track 7 reminds me of what it would sound like if sonic the hedgehog, pendulum, and drop the lime had sex. Rough sex.

Nice album geezer! Makes me think about my direction, I need to lay off the d&b for a bit I reckon :)

I enjoyed wathing jong belegen do it’s stuff when it came out with renoise and picked up on the velocity triggered LFOs and the sweet bass filter actions which will no doubt be used in similar ways by me.

Nice to hear although you’ve gone through a bit of a genre crisis, your style still rings true throughout the album, particularly liking the vocal elements.

some pretty cool stuff on here! after you said you’d abandoned breakcore i was expecting something more mellow but this works pretty well, it retains alot of toughness and aggression but channels it into some funky structures

Wow I’m really happy to hear more stuff in the vibes of Jong Belegen!!

You seriously have a lot of talent, there’s so much boring dub step… but your songs just sound perfect! The baselines are candies for my ears and there’s always a little something in the percussion to make sure the song kicks ass!

This ep beyond my expectations, thank you!

Congrats on the album! Nothing feels better than getting it that idea finished and off your chest. I must admit this music isn’t my sort of thing, but I’m glad you’ve got a good range of positive reactions to it here.

Thanks again for sampling my guitar for Test Results… It’s interesting to hear what you used…

Immediately got the feeling to stand up and smash my head against something. Don’t get me wrong, I mean “smashing” in a good way.

Amazing what you can do with music. PolderRock! :yeah:

Foo?, thank you for lending you axe man! Test Results needed the rawness to give it character and your grinding hit the spot!

Moss, haha! Can’t believe you remembered! Don’t say I didn’t warn you :P

Taktik, don’t smash your head too hard, because we need audiotracks within now and ten years ;)

it’s funny - the sound of dutch is actually quite similar to norwegian. But still, I can’t understand shit, not a damn word :rolleyes:
would you mind filling us non-dutch listeners in on the song titles, and what they’re about?

enjoying your EP!!

With pleasure :) Thanks for the interest! I’ve got the hots for language. Music allows the perfect integration,
hence I wanted to use lyrics and took my time to write and perform them properly. Not record them
properly, alas ;) Because I’m eloborate, I’ll also post the lyrics as well. I don’t think I can properly translate
them, because I used a lot of Dutch proverbs and expressions, but perhaps one or two Dutchies can
appreciate the post.

Appeltje Eitje = Little apple, little egg

• ‘Appeltje eitje’ is a Dutch proverb, meaning something like ‘piece of cake’.

Draagbare breaks eten kinderen vinden padvinder pindakaas verslaafden en aidsveteranen ja.
Of nee, zo luidt het spel der spelen lenen we tienduizend bij de bank voor Kalverstratenmakers
of deeldagtaakverzakers, staken om de klipklappen, rappe flikflakken op de kattenbakken, mannen
in witte pakken prakken de zwarte dozen in de oven om ons van de waarheid te beroven, moet je
dit geloven of weet je zelf wanneer ze onzin staan te loven, want wat denk je nou zelf? Met je zalvende
zenuwknopen snotkop, knoop ik later wel aan de boom hoor! Met je oren en je neus en je ogen en
alles, ik zie vanalles maar je komt niet aan de bakken, doorgezakte wrakken, met je dondersteen
of twee of zeven of negen of helemaal geeneen en huppakee, 't verkeerde been zwiept over de reling,
twaalf verdiepingen naar benee, hey!

En toen de das om was gedaan en er twee minuten bij het graf was gestaand, de as was geflikkerd uit
het raam, erfenis beslist opgesplitst met naam en toenaam, was de dode opgestaan, de slaapkamer in
gegaan en had zich daar tegoed gedaan aan de met naam en toenaam benoemde banaan die zich te
laat liet gelden en zo verruilde hij onze appel voor een ei, het was een eitje. Appeltje eitje.

Strotyoghurt = Throat yoghurt

• I think you know what it means.

Jong Belegen = Semi-matured cheese

• It’s a type of cheese.

Raskolnikov = character from Dostoyevski’s ‘Crime and Punishment’

Kaken op elkaar, de baanbrekende, veelbetekenende en betekenisvolle mol is voor de lol de hol
weer af gaan rollen als rijpe knollen in een wei, rollen wij er blij een rijmpje bij en niemand hoeft
me te bedanken. Verankeren ze de belangen van maatschappelijk verlangen langs de langste weg
naar Rome. Hoe ver willen we komen de komende komkommertijden van welleer, dezelfde cirkel
wikkelt zich keer op keer weer om te strot van ons aller lot, ik lach me kapot, ik schaam me rot
om wat we verloren, ziel verkocht en verknocht aan loze woorden. Hapklaar, blijkbaar bijna halfgaar
tot waar zij ons willen hebben. Te snel en zonder stempel snellen polderrebellen zelden zonder zorgen,
stomend stormend over morgen, mondend in geborgen ronde kale kopzorgen. En prachtig,
weldoordachte en waarachtig bemiddelende woorden vinden nooit een weerwoord zonder
multimedianalytologicatechnisch advies, dus ik kies tussen rood, wit of blauw. Te lauwe pata’s kil,
die willen we allemaal, hoeveel heb je betaald? Weer een levensdoel behaald? Kruip je met me
mee door het oog van de naald? Niemand heeft me ooit nog uit het hooit gehaald, je hebt gefaald.
Geen zorgen, geen hond die daar om maalt, geen ziel die het verhaald, of vertaald, niet betaald
maar wel de kranten haalt. We doen het samen, beramen verbale aanslagen zonder ons te verlagen
tot afgezaagd belagend, beledigend verbaal kabaal, ik wil verhaal, plotontwikkeling, geen verheerlijking
want zonder weerzin heb ik er zin. Ik doe mijn ding, doe jij de jouwe?

thanks, great.

Well, I guess there are two possible types of this kind of yoghurt.
Whichever of them your tune is about is… ok to leave up to one’s imagination. :lol:

Damn bwoy! :blink:

On behalf of Windows Live Translator…you nutter.

This is probably the most european sounding dubstep evar,
with the vocals and the kinda jumpstyle swagger to it.

Good stuff though.

Hahaha! Ouch…! Okay, I can do a (somewhat) literal translation, for laughs:

Appeltje Eitje
Portable breaks eat children or so think boyscout peanutbutter addicts and aidsveterans, yeah.
Or not, so dictates the game of games, borrow tenthousand at the bank for Kalverstreet constructors
or parttime dayjob revoker, striking on a regular basis, fast flick flacks on the kitty litterbox, men
in white suits squeezing the black boxes in the oven to rob os of the truth, do you have to believe this
or can you judge the nonsense for yourself, what do you think? With your ointmented nervewrecking
bogusface, hang you from the highest tree in a second! With your ears and your nose and your eyes
and everything, I see all sorts of things but you won’t get a job, you fallen-through wreckage, with
your rascal or two or seven or nine or none at all and huppakee, the wrong leg flies over the edge,
twelve stories down, hey!

En when the shawl was put on and two minutes were spend at the grave, the ashes thrown out of
the window, the inheritance absolutely split with name and surname, the dead had risen again,
entered the bedroom and fed upon the with name and surname named banana, who wasn’t heared
at all and that is how he traded our apple for an egg, it was a little egg. Little apple, little egg.

Raskolnikov
Put your jaws together, the groundbreaking, promising and meaningful moll rolled off the hill for fun,
like ripe turnip in the meadow, we’ll roll another rhyme and nobody has to thank me. They chain the
interests of societal craving along the longest road to Rome. How far do we want to go the oncoming
cucumbertimes of old, the same cirkel winds itself every time around the throat of our common fate,
I’m laughing out loud, I’m ashamed because of what we lost, soul is sold and hooked on empty words.
Bitesized, apparently almost half-done at where they want us to be. Too fast and without a stamp, the
polderrebels are hurrying without any worry, steaming storming over tomorrow, leading to salvaged
round bald head worries. And beautiful, well thought out and factually mediating words never find a
response without multimedianalytologicatechnical advice, so I choose between red, white or blauw.
Too cool shoes, dude, we all want 'em, how much did you pay? Reached another goal in life? Will you
crawl with me through the eye of the needle? Nobody ever found me in the haystack, you failed.
No worries, no dog that cares, no soul that will tell the tale, or translate it, won’t pay up but put
you in the paper. We’ll do it together, devise verbal impacts without reducing ourselves to corny
attacking, insulting verbal noise, I want a story, plotdevelopment, no adoration because without any
distaste, I want to do this. I do my thing, will you do yours?

… This translation is ofcourse very inaccurate…

hey, awesome music! reminds me a bit of some noisia stuff

Mission accomplished!

Look! A great excuse for a bump! :P

Vivaoe?

Vivaue?

I quote dfast, I’m happy you went out of the box, and for some reason I was expectign this to happen sooner or later.

I’m pretty sure you can easily succeed in making many other kinds of music; I like this new approach, even if I find this new album a bit too much consistent in sound, pay attention not to close yourself into another box ;)