Void Pointer Ft Jæde - Stuffed Animals

one of the coolest basslines of all time :) really love it!

yeah, cool track

oh man that’s so good! that bassline is so yummy.
you just know when you hear a melody or bassline that’s just made for a certain sound or synth or something.

cracking! :panic:

:yeah: Very nice track.

the bassline is truely awesome and the actual tune isn’t any worse.
very well produced with a very lush sound to it.

Extremely cool song. I recently got a mail from a label a&r who wants to sign house-artist. Maybe you want to contact him. Drop me a mail and I can forward you the details. :)

That’s some really tight shit. I heard it on suva’s podcast. The bassline is absolute killer and somehow reminds me of Metro Area.

good work, i like this stuff! i enjoy the combination of the rather heavy bass and the thin (in a good way) vocals you got there.

would be very exciting to do a remix of this… let me know if you’re on the lookout :)

Not at all my cup of tea, but what a sound man… my golly…!!
Muchas restecp for the mix!

Heehee thanks for all the kind words! :panic:

Denim: Check your inbox ;)

The vocals could use a better mic for sure and not so sure on that reverb… how about using a bit less? I’ve always hated the overuse of reverb, which occurs mostly with vocals. Then again, I’m listening with a laptop, so I can’t say much about the mix. But yeah, the song itself doesn’t really appeal to me. But I love MS2K. :)

Hmm, I guess it’s a matter of taste. The vocals don’t really have that much reverb on them, except in the break where it’s used to build up tension. :)

Hey, it’s always a matter of taste. :)

Uhhh, what’s that supposed to mean? :P

Got it pumpin’ nice and loud here, love the bass and groove :walkman:

been listening to this song a lot :)
but I think you go to quickly into the break. The vocals have only just started and pretty soon there’s this big buildup with lots of reverb and chaos flying around. Not sure how to solve it though, cos in other aspects the break seems to come at a natural time.

just have to say…

got this tune on RIGHT NOW (25okt2008 13:26) lol on repeat

and well

IM HOOKED!

:)

Holy shit, another awesome tune… well done.

I hope you get that CD (cover) done, and it get in the hands of the right people.

wow … border free tune for the dancefloor
in german: saugeil, macht einfach an

the right tune for upcoming we … the tune is for me in the same level as michael gray - the weekend

sauber

B)

Bambooli: you might also be interested in checking out a couple of remixes I did of this track:

https://forum.renoise.com/t/stuffed-animals-remix-by-haga-plen-denim/23548 :D