Stuffed Animals Remix By Haga & Plen (denim)

Greeets,
here are my full-version remixes of Void Pointer’s Stuffed Animals:

Haga & Plen’s Schizophrenic '99 Mix
and an extended version for the beatmixing djs out there: :walkman:
Haga & Plen’s Schizophrenic '99 Club Edit

Check it out. Hope you like it
It’s a 100% renoise 2.0 beta 4 production, + some mastering done in Wavelab,
and I guess actually my first production put out here on the forum…
hmm…about time ^_^ Will try to post some more stuff soon

btw, won’t be unpolite, linky linky:
Void Pointer’s original version is here. And of course thanks to Suva who included my mix on this months Remixta!

Excellent remix

Good tune! Remix done proper.

thanks for your feedback guys!

You know what I think of it. Lovely refreshing remix! :drummer:

boing … that is weekend sound … pure fun no experiments … like the re-work … nice

schnecken kompatibel halt und ohne schnörkel … all for the women, direct and focused

renoise seems the right tool for real floorkillers

:dribble:

haven’t heard the original yet, but this sounds good. Nice kicking beat, bass cutting through, lovely squelch synth, production is tops. Solid dancefloor material from what I can tell. Nice drop as well.

After reading your post in my Liquid Mix topic and seeing your gear-list I was wondering about your music. I listened this remix and felt inclined to reply. I heard the original a couple of months ago which was a typical VP track. This one puts it in an entirely different context in a good way. It’s a fun track to listen to, tons of exciting variations, cool sounds and mixed squeeky clean. The '99 in the title seems well choosen as the bass is fairly high up compared to todays standards while this was normal back then.

Cheers :)

Great work man, sounds like a real reinterpretation, lovin it :) … both !
Not to bump Peter here, but this gets my groove going even more than the original

thanks Othree & botb

aha, interesting what you say about the bass. never thought about it as a typical late 90s thing, but yeah, I guess you’re right… “bass culture” was a bit different back then :)

the “99” in the title was something I added just as a little tribute to the ‘classic’ prog. house scene that ruled at that time, which I still find very fruity.
a great era in electronic music, but on the other hand… all eras are!

cheers!