What feature are you hoping for in upcoming Renoise releases?

Good. But year ago when I was try several times use it, the Renoise “fly out”. 64 and 32 bit version too. So I gave up and use Sound Forge for that. But it’s not comfortable.

I would love the ability to load in a suit of random samples… like, 10 to 20 random sounds.

1 Like

Please, some way to have real-time PM/FM modulation on single-cycle waveforms. Please please please? Another way to have some timbral modulation besides filters/distortion/ring-mod. We’d have near endless sounds to create and modulate.

Please @taktik

3 Likes
  • UI Scale Keyboard Shortcut
  • Random LFO
1 Like

•Beatsync glide times.
•Autoset beatsync length for slices
•More MIDI controller assignment, like browsing the sample brower via MIDI
•More resizing options

I’ll say it again cause it’s like a dream of mine by now… A tool to quantize samples in the sample editor [to fix sloppy instrument playings] like the one FL Studio has [ableton and pro tools and reaper have too] would make me cry of joy. And if someone develops a tool for that, I’d literally pay to have it.

2 Likes

yeah, the lack of warping is a shortfall, for sure

2 Likes

I think as a.commmity it would be best to narrowize requests. There is no way one would expect allmdone. But if presented in a manner with supported interest there is more of chance

Lol grammar

Discovered I can use a line input in Redux and chain audio from other plugins through the Redux FX so no need for individual plugins of the FX.

Mix-paste shortcut in the pattern editor. Loop-paste shortcut, too. and Loop-mix-paste shortcut, of course.

2 Likes

been said before, but loop automation would be nice

3 Likes

how do you use the lfo device to automate loop points? I know there is a tool out there but…

I wish to control the loop points in the sample editor

Loop Marker Automation or Sample Multi Controller

4 Likes

What I hope, is a way to copy one track from a song and paste it into another song. So many times when making a song, I wish I could make this with just one click.
I mean it will copy a vst instrument with current sound settings, notes in a track, and effects chain all at once.
I know I can do all this separately, but it takes so many steps. And no, rendering is not an option. When rendering, you lose the ability to change almost everything afterward.
I’m very happy with Renoise and I can’t imagine anything else how to improve it. It sure is ticking all the other boxes for me.
So, is this doable somehow or is it already possible perhaps? Or is there a Tool for this maybe?

3 Likes

ability to have projects in tabs (somewhat like bitwig) would be great :slight_smile:

4 Likes

is there a way currently to have a better mixer view? With more resolution on the faders for each track?

Please,

Automation and Fx command to enable: [ Mute Source, Keep Source ] for device: [ Sidechain ].

Thank you!

Knipsel
:wink:

I want the focus to move to the next/previous input field when I press Tab/Shift+Tab in the Theme value input field.
20221107-140534_screencast

• Kernel: 6.0.6-arch1-1
  • WM: sway
1 Like