What Would You Like To See In A Renoise 3.0?

dual screen, and audio tracks :)

i want full ft2 AND pt2.3d playback compatibility

Amenbreak :D

You can find this one in one of the samplepacks that came with the older versions.

I know) just kiddin

Remember short-term proposal #2 in this tuning thread? Or maybe I was too late even back then.

I forgot to mention the support of midi drag and drop. But I would expect this to be available in the next version already… erm.

Sampler function

Env/lfo per sample and master env/lfo
master volume/tuning and so on
good quality filter on the master like moog/steiner or MS 20 dirty filter/acid 3 pole/rubberworth/comb/formant
Round robin
Articulation by keyswitch or modwheel

Nu effect

• Splitter that split the audio into two chain and merger that merge the splitted audio

• mastafilter use 2 filter module with moog/steiner/acid/formant/comb/rubberworth filter with parralel/serial stuff, morph between the two filter in serial mode. filter that can handle ultra fast automation

• bus compresor add a dry/wet knob for NY comp

+1

pretty sure this has been bought up before, but a meta instrument to control multiple instruments adjustable with keyboard splits and root notes… would be very useful, particularly for live work (although it could be inspiring for composing as well).

http://forums.jeskola.net/viewtopic.php?p=2425#p2425

1.Midi routing
2.Audio routing

that’s it.

Wow new forums and the buzzchurch is down. Some serious changes in the buzz world has occured.

As for Renoise 3.0 I wish the instrument section will be complete and this will be fair enough for me. Another features may come further.

Hi everyone :)

As many people here, I’d like to see :

* Multiple monitor support

It could be like having multiple renoise ‘windows’ (one by screen) concurrently running on the same track.
Each ‘window’ would allow to display any of the pattern/mixer/sample editor/… views (with the same kbd shortcuts), so you could get the combination of views you want.
A new ‘view’ that would act as a ‘VST container’, that would contain all the opened VST plugins GUI windows.
Only the main ‘window’ should include the transport controls, global song settings, etc…

* (Horizontal?) Arranger View

For the rest, I’ll have a few suggestions :

* Native pattern commands & automation for changing sample loop points ( start & end )

* Native trance gate with built-in with envelope editor

Native PitchShifting Support :rolleyes:
Native Timestretch support with help from Elastique (Cubase,Ableton,Reaper Acid uses it…) :rolleyes:

addition:

Autoseek Option For Vst/Midi :rolleyes:

1: Native timestretch and pitch-shift
I can’t believe this isn’t native yet!

2: Track-individual swing/shuffle
Until then I’ll just have to kode each track

3: RENDER SONG TO MP3!!!

If I remember correctly that would be a very expensive feature.
Everybody should have FlicFlac on their computer at any time.

Can´t you just use the dealy column to get swing in separate tracks?

No. With proper swing/groove the delay offset isn’t fixed but changes over different beats (usually over a bar or maybe two.)

this, and separate LPB per track

+1