What You Listening Atm?

2 Likes

Bang bang!

2 Likes

You and I… got somethin’… woo-ooo-woah-ooo-woah!

Hadn’t heard of these guys previously but apparently this is dropping tomorrow. Reminds me slightly of Into Eternity or something, and since that band has gone down the tubes, some good power / death / thrash combo really hits the spot

“So you French weirdos are doing our game music.”
“Yes.”
“Cool, what genre were you thinking of?”
“Yes.”
“…”

3 Likes

@TNT this is full of great electro:

Had it on repeat since buying the CD. Highly recommended.

2 Likes

That Ae remix is new to me. Lovely track. Thanks

Yes, such a treat for the end of the mix. Not their usual madness, but still definitely Ae.

1 Like

Did I mention this channel a thousand times yet? No? Good, because you really need to check it out! Browse the videos, it’ll blow your mind. Do it now, thank me later.

1 Like

Thanks for the hint. :slightly_smiling_face:
This is mostly Techno, but there are Electro tunes, too. I like especially track 12, which is straight in your face “action music”. From the Electro tracks I like track 9 the most, even if it’s not my favorite style of Electro. In terms of Electro I prefer atmospheric stuff like this new track by RT759:

But the track that I’ve recently listened to the most is this one:

I appreciate when someone remixes old classics of videogame history, but to be honest, it’s nice but piano only stuff bores me. If a piano remix blows your mind, you gotta check Reyn Ouwehand live:

Yeah it’s a happy mix of techno and electro, I felt it leaned closer to electro but I’m no expert. Thanks for those two recommendations, both very nice.

OMG these drums

Thanking you now, really nice.

1 Like
2 Likes