What You Listening Atm?

1 Like

To all Electro lovers, this guy deserves our support, so please do:

For some personal reasons he’s always giving away every album for just 1 €. His most recent album was released on February 22nd and it contains not less than 70 (!) songs. IF you like my Electro stuff you’ll probably like his music, too. So check it out, get it and show some love. This is not a bargain, it’s a fucking present!

3 Likes

mix

1 Like

Remake of the classic Amiga demo Jesus on E’s music;’

Interview with the creator;

1 Like

It’s not enough, not like that…

1 Like

I never owned an Amiga myself (Atari ST nerd!), but my best friend had one, so I got to enjoy the best of both worlds.

Some classic rave demos I can quickly remember…

“Retina Burn One” by Dimension X:

“9 Fingers” by Spaceballs:

“State of the Art” by Spaceballs:

3 Likes

Heh. I always loved the sound of Budbrain demos, IMHO HQ music ahead of its time:

http://youtu.be/stWoosZI344?t=988 (the end tune) at 17:00

Really good selection of sounds.

3 Likes

The kick pattern in Feed your Head is very fascinating

The Swamp Kingdom Beckons

1 Like

Dunno why you didn’t just link to this, but here we are.

1 Like

That Paradox track is a banger! :drummer: :man_dancing:

1 Like

That spaceballs state of the art demo is such a classic, felt like magic at the time seeing the dancing animations :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Not sure if there’s something similar for state of the art, but this behind the scenes video for 9 Fingers is pretty fun! :slight_smile:

Probably the same dancers involved :slight_smile: :man_dancing: :dancer:

2 Likes

Yep, this man influences me a lot for a 20 years or so))) Paradox for me is like Pink Floyd in break beat music

Stream Spoken Word with Electronics | Listen to SWWE #78: “I Kept My Sanity In Those Days” playlist online for free on SoundCloud