What You Watching ATM?

Makes me want to learn piano real bad

Youtube algorithms suggested me this, not sure why but I like. Fun to jam over on guitar.

1 Like

New artistry by WC Olo Garb:

my rat tailed maggots have a parasite the same as in the second video…are they filarial worms, or a specific species of nematode that seeks out only the rat-tailed maggots (larvae of the drone fly)?..it is one of the weirdest things I have ever seen but it led me to a cool animation about filarial worms which cause elephantitis. It may be a good source of animations for VJs, all this medical computer animation.

could put the medical animations inside the little-known korg captivator…(“video mpc for live VJs”)…

what is this Korg thingy? :face_with_monocle:

its a VJ tool. Hook it up to a projector and mash on the pads…mess with the faders…each of the pads has a video clip assigned to it…just like an mpc but only for video samples, not audio. For the stylish audio-visual presentation aka a gnarly live set. trippy shit in time with the musical performance or just with music thats playing…pretty cool. ‘kaptivator’ with a ‘k’ like ‘korg’ or ‘kaoss’ like the pad

1 Like

258 high quality dinosaur reconstructions (gallery 1) by Masato Hattori showing how fluffy they really must have been (now that so many feathered fossils were found)…plus another 7 professional high-grade dinosaur galleries. Excellent

http://masahatto2.p2.bindsite.jp/pg52.html

Renoise and MPC1000

1 Like

5:40

1 Like

That’s from a belgian television show , iow these are humorous sketches —>actors
The program was called ‘’ in the gloria ‘’

amazing new hardware

2 Likes

For the german guys: There was a great (!!!) documentation yesterday at 3Sat about coal makers in Switzerland:

Great “score” too … I think you can enjoy it even when you are not german.

Been thinking about having another crack at the Composers Desktop Project environment for some unique sound creation although the documentation for the program is a lacking. Fortunately I found this excellent video tutorial

Alone - Session 3 is great
a few strong people with interesting thoughts of the world and nature

https://www.dailymotion.com/search/alone%20s3

1 Like