What You Watching ATM?

About voyager 1,2
Pretty great docu

Renoise Music Production: Retro Brothers - 64 days

2 Likes

If you like mustaches, ties, long hairs, drugs, epilepsy and want to learn about (oldschool) mixing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Silver Spoons!

3 Likes

What a guy :slight_smile:

“In my world-view, everybody knows what a tracker is, and that’s not necessarily true”.

Jean-Michel Jarre - About Eōn

1 Like
1 Like

I actually pulled this up because of the tune, but I ended up watching with delight. I love the minimalistic derpiness of it, unironically.

Reminded me of the good old youtube, so I watched these haha:

1 Like

This has just 1300 views? That’s fucked up. Just look at it.

3 Likes

This blew me away, mainly when live pad-drumming start at 1’30!

3 Likes

Yes that pad drumming is marvelous.I think i am going to get one of those pads

1 Like

insane skills, the piano roll 7:57- 8:27 reveals how fast and tight she can play
1 Like

wtf?

1 Like

For anyone interested in classical piano music, Nahre Sol on youtube makes some fantastic content. She does a mini-series called 'How to Sound Like…" Really fun to watch someone dissect the musical styles and techniques of classical composers.

3 Likes

watching the boys on amazon
about some fucked up superhero’s its actually pretty decent so far

I hope there will be some more interesting synths and drum machines coming from china soon, hopefully something as interesting as polivocks/polivox from russia and vermona from east germany. The only chinese synth I tried so far is a toy keyboard called HingHon which circuit benders love, personally I think the HingHon drum sound is dope but it is a cheap lofi sound, not to everyones taste I guess. I still prefer it to MC707 or some expensive roland gear…the hing hon drum sound is raw. Anyway this one looks like some kind of tuned self oscillating filter with modular stuff, wires sticking out. Modular stuff is too expensive and non portable for me, I can see why people love the sound of buchla and stuff but forget it its too expensive, I prefer HingHon, Casio, Yamaha, Fujitone, Kawai…cheap and great.

heres a book on buchla technology if anyone is builing and designing synthesizers (i think its the same buchla guy)