What You Watching ATM?

@sokoban - Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stéphane Picq musics’s was so inpiring! Lost Eden and Dune’s musics was high quality games soundtracks.
IMO Dune’s soundtrack was even better than the film score!

1 Like
1 Like

Listened this on FIP today, a national french radio… :ok_hand: and then relistening it on youtube! ^^

1 Like

This is the musical success of the moment.

I never heard a BTS song before some serious newspapers in France tell how much it bring gains for South-Korea economy. I understand the success, the title and videoclip are efficient, pop and colorful.

These guys are dope:

In a bigger setting:

1 Like

Jean-Michel Jarre, new year virtual concert :pray: :star:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

For those knowing how Elektro aka Electro sounds like, here’s a great check up:

I love those blind tests:

1 Like

That Electro episode is really cool and inspiring to watch, makes me wanna boot up Renoise and make some. … actually already making it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Would be fun with an Electro Mutant Breaks battle

Really? Cool! Oldschool Elektro like this or modern Elektro like I’m usually creating?
Make sure that I don’t miss it when it’s finished. :wink:
What’s a Mutant Breaks battle? Some kind of competition?

I did target the oldschool elektro like in the video but right now it sounds nothing like that cool old elektro, I just can’t help myself adding layers and whatnot unnecessary :sweat_smile: … I’ll have to make some restrictions on my next attempt but I’ll finish this one for sure and it does have parts of that old elektro vibe with the claps, hihat and bass… but I mean somehow I’ve managed to make it 50% dance music :thinking: :rofl:

Mutant Breaks, the good old Renoise competition … I think Conner_bw whom I believe started the competition isn’t that active anymore unfortunately so the compo isn’t happening often anymore.

Get insights to Chromeo, they are funky

1 Like

Yes, Chromeo is cool, but I prefer their older stuff like Tenderoni or Hot Mess.

Here are some insights of Anthony Rother:

1 Like

Moving walkway was first created in 1893, love the one in Paris 1900

Beautiful Slow Mo Molten Thermite in Water

Top 100 3D Renders from the Internet’s Largest CG Challenge

Looks amazing.

3 Likes