What'S Going On With 2.6?

\o/

[center]This is when im renewing my Licence so I’m actully getting kinda impatient here =P But i mean I want a solid product so please take the proper time needed. I dont really think you can put a release date on it or really this product would be another “iphone” delima… Or really any other product that investors rush out the door with unrealistic timelines… Just don’t take too long :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase =D

_o0m [/center]

If you renew your license, you will be already put your new version-offset from 2.6 (valid till 3.6)
Another thing:2.6 songs can be loaded into 2.5 of things go hayware.
It is not that the current Beta product is dangerous, but most tools are still in development.

You have more fun with ALT-F4

So just so my excitment dosn’t preceed me… If I register RIGHT NOW it goes to 3.6!!!

_o0m

It seems so.

This will excite you more: Play Metroid: Other M and get:

• Awesome Cutsenes
  • A cool battlesuit
  • AND AWESOME NINJA-LIKE POWERS!

[center]
[/center]Actully I’m currently playing Metroid Zero Mission… For meh game boy!!! Such an awesome game! From front to back it had my attention… then you beat it and get to play the original metriod too… <3. Renoise licence Will be purchased in exactly 1 hour =D <3[center]
[/center]_o0m

Metroid other M is coming up. It will remind you of Zero Mission. 28 more minutes btw :P

11 more minutes

Already done my friend… already done ;) I AM NOW (or will be after this dam conformation crap goes through!!) A REGISTERED 'NOISE USER AGAIN!!! yesssssssss![center]
[/center]_o0m