What's Your Nationality ?

Spain, the good living country!

Regards,
Juan.

Singapore - smack on the equator.

btw i thought it was called “Tracker With No Name” until somewhere in mid Nov '99? and wasn’t it a free project by arguru?

:blink:

i’m 1/2 Portuguese and 1/2 french, i’m living in paris in france. :drummer:
registered at 1.0.

I’m a frog too ! :)
I live in Paris, in the gay area :) (I ain’t gay though !!)

Registered at 1.1 (I think…)

I’m particularily please to see that Renoise as some success in Japan. Nippon cha cha cha - u ! ^^

i bet sato and i are the only asian trackers around this forum. hehe… dying breed. i remember some time ago there was an ftp://ftp.scene.co.jp or something… oh it was a long time ago.

Paradoxic: Where are you from ? :)

Brazil, since v1.0, registered at 1.2x

• sfx

Im from Aalesund, Norway. And i havent been logged on the “community” since 2003. I miss my sdsl! :(

Hia Osen;)

Sewen, heard ur beatbattle contribution.

Amazing stuff!

Hey I just realized I don’t know on which version I registered…

Looks like it was June 2003 back then… Someone remembers what version it was? 1.25?

Anyway I’ve been into Renoise since 1.1 or something like that.

singapore :) south-east asia. quite a tiny island, if you ever heard of it.

i left in '88. i guess you got my spot. :)

Göteborg, Sweden. Registered since the last version of Noisetrekker.

I’m 1/2 Norwegian, 1/4 Swedish and 1/4 Danish but was born in the USA…

Have been living in Bergen, Norway. Currently living in Örebro, Sweden but would like to live in Canada.

Been omboard since Ntk3, registered since 1.2.

Paradoxic: Of course I heard about Singapore :) Even planning to visit it one day :)

Bodø, Norway. Polar bears roam my streets and I ski to work, carrying a backpack with emergency supplies and flotation devices in case I’d fall through the ice…

Seems Norway is the leading country here… I’ve heard Sweden is the leading country in music export (depending on how you measure it I think). But now with the 1.5 release Norway will probably go up in the lead :D

don’t mind me… but where is renoise being developed?

nino: hope to catch you here one day :)

West/North Europe: Germany, Finland, and Norway. Including the
non-developers of the team, there’s also France, and the Netherlands.

I’m from Norway as well.
The country in the world with the lowest difference between highest paid and lowest paid leaders and workers. Or communists as Swedes like to call us ;)