What's Your Nationality ?

The netherlands, ver. 1.281

I beleive that I am the only Cypriot who is using Renoise :rolleyes:

Do I get any price for that ? :P

I think that nobody is dealing with tracking or ever heard about it thats why I will do a small presentation of Renoise in June.

So you better have Renoise 1.5 out soon :P

yeah… we’ve already planned the big invasion of the great Cypriotic market :)

thanks duf! resonance is fun:) though, i never released it… hmmmm…

1/2 French, 1/2 Tibetan.

parents born in portugal, i was born in toronto (ontario, canada), then lived in the azores for a while (1 year and then every summer until i was 16). hoping to move back there in the summer. either sao miguel, lisbon or oporto. haven’t decided yet. :yeah:

Tracking is not too big here in America (united States). I only know people who use Reason and Fruity Loops. (and I don’t make friends with Cubase users!!!)

As far as asian tracker musicians, the only one I can think of is ‘groove with machines’ from Japan. that fool is awesome. he uses modplug tracker. (gwm.com)

Now Finland. I’ve always WANTED to go there. maybe to ‘assembly’, but I never made it. That’s where the scene is at !!

I never went to a demo party in Germany either. (aber Ich bin immer nur im Bayern wann Ich meine familie auf Deutschland besuchen und so Ich habe keine ahnung wo eine ‘demo party’ ist.) :yeah:

So, hell yeah, people are cool from all over, ya know ???

Not to be prejudice or stereotypical, but I’ve listened to ALOT of tracker music, mostly on FastTracker, and from what I’ve gathered, Swedes are the best trackers… At least at melodies and structure.

But that’s my own personal assumption.
(Based on a few hundred .xm modules.)

I mean, the terms “good music” or “bad music” is very subjective right, depends on who listens.

B)

can´t say much about swedish tracker musiciants than that sunsquid have made best tracker track that i know → hollow illusion, pure evil sweetness and everything between that :DDD

it´s quest release for total eclipse and sooooooo HOTHOTHOT!!!
13:13min full of head flippin, påoppin and clickin psychedelics!

although i think that whole scandinavia use to rock this world with their unique sounding tracker modules…or something

btw, i think that whole “skene” in general sucks…most ov interesting things can found only in the seekret gatherings in the deep deep woods under the uv-lights where fluorocent fractal freaks just do their best…

check out unofficial-tracker releases from ->

• I.L.O. (best producer i know)

• sonic pedophile/timo94/timo95/timo96 (0ld skool veteran, use to do some magik things with trackers)

• SHIWA2000 / Timebees (pure tracked up stufffff)

• ectect, other seekret projects…

all that stuff can found from slsk.netwurk in mp3 format
dealer contact:

RobertReplay
or
suomisaundi -channel

PEACE!

I’m from Belgium and live in Antwerp(en)

I think Zed is ;)

Hey dufey, i have to second that about swedish tracker music. Radix, Tito, Jogeir and Wave(Joeren Tel) are so great. Though i am not shure about the last two ones, but they are from the netherlands at least.

Loolarge
www.loolarge.de

I’m swedish so that has to be true :rolleyes: :lol: :D :)

Jogeir is from Norway, once a part of Sweden, but that was long time ago :D

Hey!..

For all these years I have always thought Norway was the capital of Sweden… :o

Let me just point out that all nordic flags are variations of the Danish flag, which by the way is the oldest flag still in use.

All your flag are belong to us :P

I am shocked and amazed at how few Americans there are on the forums. I guess that I am truly odd. :)

I’m from Chicago born and raised but, I’ll get to see Europe for the first time in a couple of weeks. Composing on the EuroRail sounds like fun. Or high off my ass in a tulip field wearing wooden shoes.

Should be fun, hope I won’t catch a beat down for being American Scum. I’ll leave my flags at home. :)

I’m from the Netherlands.

@Luxveritas - You don’t need american flags to be spotted as an american :lol: you’ll be pickpocket-ed anyway :D and about the wooden shoes… sigh you forgot windmills.

What about the English flag? That is like the Danish but inverted…

sheesh. welcome to the 21st century. don’t you think it’s time to upgrade your old flag? :P