Where Do You Live?

You can’t go much more far away from me though :) Unless you move to the moon B)

Exactly on other side of the world :)

Hey, what a cool place to live! I lived in Taupo for a year on a working holiday visa, beatutiful place. I used to work in ‘Internet Outpost’ and my mate Candis works in the one in Christchurch. I used to make tunes in renoise and play them over the speaker system in the shop
:D

Buckinghamshire, England - But this country is REALLY boring me!
I wish I lived in Canada - Really dig the women & people over there - Maybe Switzerland, not been there but heard it’s really nice.

Townsville, Australia - horrid place, try to avoid it. :P

prague / czech republic although currently in NYC :ph34r:

sweden in gräfsnäs near gothenburg

leipzig/germany. very nice city. :D

holmestrand, norway - about 1 hour south of oslo.

:)

Originally… I’m from the Zeta Reticuli starstystem, near the Orionis constellation… but my human vehicle is located in [b]Milan, Italy [/b]
Would live in Holland somewhere but the weather is too cold.
Would live in south Venezuela but services are too arretrated.

I know this thread is really old, but I live in Adelaide, Australia (I have all my life) but am soon moving to Dunedin, New Zealand for a year as I got a job there. :) I’ve never seen snow, so it should be a great (and cold) experience!

+1 for ressurecting old threads. damn, i just read a guy saying he’s from Christchurch, thats where that earthquake or something was recently right? hope he moved out between 2003 and now…

anyway, i’m from Den Haag (The Hague), Netherlands. i don’t know where else i’d want to live, seeing as the Netherlands are pretty cool, but the weather is also that, pretty cool, so i am just wishing for global warming. :)

Cool, now we have two of these threads :D

HESSEN!!! :)
I am German, I come from a small village near Giessen (Germany, Hessen).
But now I live in Nijmegen, Netherlands.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - Home of Breakcore, Perogies and pulled pors (yummie). If I had a choice i’d move to the netherlands/ Germany or most defintly Norway. Anywhere in Europe really… Don’t get me wrong I love Canada but I need a change and Europe is BEAUTIFUL… Plus all my IRC friends are there =P

_o0m

Bristol, UK. Second home of breakcore and keystone to the UK party scene. I love it.

Yeah! Move to the Netherlands!

…sigh. The Dutchies should really have some kind of Renoise meeting once.

Give Armin a slap and tell him to start stocking some good records again. Spent so much in DSWAT over the years but never even seems worth placing an order most the time when I take a look and been like that for at least a couple of years really.

Do love Bristol although haven’t lived there for a long time. Been in London almost 10 years now.

Tampa, FL.

Flat. Hot. Traffic.

And a bit more dubstep recently.

Cumbria, England. Currently cold and raining.

Dublin,Ireland.Dark and gloomy,i love it :ph34r: