Where Do You Live?

Me to :D

I live in Hannover (formerly Hamburg) / Germany

L0Olarge

I’ve two good friends from perth and from what I’ve heard the scene is pretty amazing over there as far as music goes. Yes, the isolation may get a little much, but if you’ve got good friends, good times and renoise you can’t go wrong. Anyway, it was perth’s finest, james j ward, who said ‘isolation breeds clarity’. Sometimes that’s exactely what you need :)

Italy --------- very very close to Rome… Would like to move to Berlin (love affairs :rolleyes:) , but this is only an old dream… :(

why is it so bad to live close to rome or in italy in general?

berlin / germany

planning to move to japan after my east asia studies (beginning this october) :P

I live in Morecambe in the Northwest of England. Its cold here and if you were to swim in the sea you could possibly melt due to radiation. On a brighter note, tits! :lol:

I live in Steenwijk, a very small town somewhere in the Netherlands.

I live in Geneva / Switzerland but I’m from Portugal.

About australian trackers, there is also Pulse (aka Jeffrey Lim, creator of Impulse Tracker) and Chris Jarvis (composed “Nothern Sky” amongst other nice songs)

Miami

Sundsvall / Sweden

@ Keith 303

living in Italy (or lose to Rome) is not bad, but is not even the best thing in the world… I travelled very much and I noticed that here everything is more difficult than in other countries…

:drummer: see you :drummer:

P.S Keith: are you the author of “anxiety express” (an old ft2 module)??

You mean you recognize this? ;)
http://www.flashplayer.com/upload/1210_EUR…LY%20STEREO.swf

Christchurch, New Zealand

Twilek: this is what I was talking about… :lol: … But something is missing (university, job research etc…)--------------------------

We have VERY good food at least B)

Bodø, Norway

Planning on moving south to rainy Bergen some time soon, it’s like little-Bodø down there! All my mates are either there already or is on the move. Bergen is the nr. 1 electronica city, so better get off my sore, sore chairshaped arse.

Paris, France

Toronto, Canada.

Dresden - Germany

São Paulo / Brazil