Who Used / Is Still Using An Amiga?

shufflepuck lmao… that game was funny…
i also liked rock 'n roll (rolling ballgame)

mmmm Speedball 2 :D

There was a wicked little, 4 player top down racing game I loved, but can’t remember what it was called.

Used to have some amazing freeware ferom magazines and the like too. Tank attack four player madness. A wicked vertical shooter (keep on thinking Cyniog, but don’t think that’s right.

Quite miss my amiga. Wish I still had one at time ;)

yes! rock’n’ roll. :D

I think you mean “Overdrive” from Team 17 … could also be ATR (All Terrain Racing)

Only Amiga game that comes to mind is Moonstone. Me and my friends used to play that all the time.

I think there were some small round, furry but lethal as hell, troll things … :ph34r: scary memories.

Yea think that’s the one :)

And what about the fab Monkey Island series? They consumed a good part of my childhood, along with Elite, shadow of the beast 2 (wicked intro on that), and lemmings. I miss the days where gameplay was so much more important than how it looked. I’ve never found myself as enthralled in games as I did back then.

Good multiplayer ones for me were super bomberman (can’t remember the original name… Dynablaster I think!), micro machines, and a cool vector based flightsim/dogfight game which was the cats tw8t. Can’t remember it’s name though.

oh my god, the Amiga got me into this whole tracking thingy! :) was a crack addict kid C64 user 'till I upgraded to the Amiga 500. Games, games & more games…multiplaying masterblaster with friends, north & south, moonstone etc etc. Still have it in my studio for nostalgia reasons…

Actually a 2 disc breakbeat demo called ‘LSD’ got me into tracking, … a friend shared some mod-rips from this demo + protracker and I was hooked.

rico

edit: found a divx version of the demo -> www.spoonwizard.com/download.php?get=http://divx2.spoonwizard.com/DivX/JesusOnEsDivX

Wait, I remember this one… with a split screen and you could select different planes, like F16 etc. And there was also a paper air plane :) But I can’t remember the name either… something beginning with an S perhaps? Hmm…

Yeah me and my brother used to play Elite as a team. Wicked game.

Also used to love my RPGs. Ishar and Eye of the Beholder being the cream of the crop.

Yeah!!! :)
The absolute all time top game was Turrican II (1 as well) with excellent msx and gfx. Play it still today, it is still unrivaled!

Then my favorites are Shadow of the Beast 1, Bubble Bobble, Giana Sisters, Gods (what a game!), Golden Axe and so on…

Master Blaster?

AMIGA… Persian Gulf Inferno (yabaaadiiii) and of course Octamed, Protracker and even startrekker ruled my world. I remember loong “grand monster slam” sessions and Dungeon Master which was the ONLY game I remember that had a fantastic ending sequence.

I never digged Lemmings. It was just too funny to kill them (because of the voice-samples which PC never had ;) )

My all-time was turrican. Not that I played it, I just listened to the music by master Huelsbeck.

Does anyone still remember Deluxe Paint?

Of course… probably remember all the shortcuts too :) At the time, beeing in a demo group with no gfx artist, I spent a lot of time with DPaint. It had a nice feeling to it and some great features that I still miss today…

And grand monster slam… Weird idea for a game. But I played that a lot. Also a game that I had totally forgotten until now.

i still have it installed on my hd. my favourite painting tool was FED though. :D

i tried fantavision once… you could make these funny animations… anyone know this application?

I remember there was an example movie with a dinosaur :) It was like flash but 10 years earlier… :)

yes and i remember the falling clock… anyway that dinosaur movie looked like the same “quality” as delphine software games “flashback and another world” (if you know these games you should remember the great animated intros

Sure, I remember those. Not favorites games but you’re right, they had very cool animated intros! :) But I thought Digital Illusions were behind those games…

I couldn’t get the hang of Fantavision, but Deluxe Paint Animation was something else. One could build faked rotozoomers with the Move tool :)