Your Favourite Quotes

Highly motivating, mind-blowing, or just plain funny - please share your favourite pieces of wisdom with us. :)

“I’m not classically trained or anything, I just pull music out my ass. I associate it with Yakult. Give anything the right culture and it’ll grow!” - groovyone

It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice
(H.P Baxxter from scooter in the track Move your ass)

Nothing cleanses the palette like paint thinner - Me, two nights ago

inevitable.

“Real man sequence vertically”
I think it was a quote of mr Botb?

“A life lived in hope is a life half lived.”
-Joan Grant.

“I was beginning to think I was going to have to go out and get one of the goddamn maids to do it.” -Raoul Duke

“those who know, do not speak; those who speak, do not know” -Lao Tzu

choice, wasn’t that Doctor Gonzo instead of Mr Duke?
Charly, “Real men sequence vertically” is a quote from Kcirr3d, but I use it more often than him ;)

Music is like sound, yet slightly different.
It’s not what you use but how you use it.
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a Light Side, a Dark Side, and it holds the world together.

did he write this, or is it spoken word?

“Those who know, but do not speak, are selfish bastards that deserve to be punched repeatedly… but violence doesn’t solve anything kids” - Me, just now

“He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither” - Benjamin Franklin

“There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist.” - Danny Bonaduce

“Nothing is perfect. I’m Nothing” :smiley:

“I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars - the rest I just squandered”
-George Best

Oh! your are right! I mistook Dr. Gonzo as the “300-pound Samoan attorney” and Duke as the Journalist.

er damn, i did it again, i got it backwards. again. :huh:

okay, Duke is the Jounralist, and Gonazo is the Attorney. got it. :D

“All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns.” -Bruce Lee

legend is he wrote it. it’s obviously difficult to get this point across by being silent.

“Real men sequence vertically” has been a tracker scene meme for a LONG time… I’d really have to question if Kcirr3d started it

“Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye.” - Bill Hicks