•••Zensphere's Renoise Tutorials•••

part deux :v:

5 Likes
6 Likes

I’m happy to inform that I configured Sapphire Bot to send us notifications for your Renoise tutorials in the Trackercorps server :laughing:

Also tracking (pun intended) tutorials by Groovin in G and the official Renoise channel!

5 Likes

Dope, thanks!

Now you know how I got Renoise.
I just search for next movie The Matrix. Then I got result Matrix Renoise. I was pretty sure - it is a movie… and this how I stuck in Matrix or Renoise…
:laughing:

7 Likes

Finally I understood how the pattern matrix is working and learned a few functions I wasn’t aware of before. :slight_smile:

Please keep doing more beginners tutorials! :+1:

1 Like

Planning on it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

in response to @GroovinG 's resampling technique video
shout outs to @joule @Raul and @fladd for the tools that make these techniques possible

6 Likes

I was gonna shout “what, what, what!?!” in Kyle’s mom’s voice from South Park, when you mentioned 3rd party tools. But you mean Renoise tools. That’s fine. Lucky me! That means I don’t have to unsubscribe and protest you with pitchforks. :wink:

I’m excited about the possible new features of Renoise!

Anyway, Render Slots looks very useful! And indeed, I did not know about it. Your doofer looks interesting as well.

2 Likes

Very nice. I’ve never been glitching in Renoise, so it never struck me that the selection snaps can be used like that. Looks like fun! I’m kind of wondering what happens to the sound if glitches are mixed and not 100% wet?

Really too bad that triplets (and other tuples) aren’t available, though? Just slicing it and glitching it in a pattern seems more practical that way.

PS. Thanks for the shoutout! I didn’t even remember I made that tool :slight_smile: It was probably a request…

3 Likes

Oh, I like this idea! It never occurred to me that those would be useful snap values. I bet a tuplet oriented selection tool script based off of bpm or sample length could be made… :thinking:

It’s a great little tool that I use ALL the time. super useful. should be native

This is a really good video. And it IS exciting to hear you’re on the team and there is going to be a next release with some new features…

2 Likes

Thanks! To be clear, I’m not certain about or privy to anything in the way of new features to the software itself, but there will definitely be some useful new content in the library :slight_smile:

Not saying there won’t be new features either… I just don’t know yet, lol. That’s all on Taktik afaik

3 Likes

I thought the same too :joy:…not Mr. Zensphere selling out lol :sob::sob:

2 Likes