Any news for future versions?

1541620873-keep-calm-renoise.png

2lzcmd.jpg

https://youtu.be/lWg-LzDDrUY?t=49

Two things wrong with this post

first : learn to embed a you tube clip

Second : It’s a fuckin german dubbed version

Let me help you

At least I can learn to ask if someone is talking to me in German while I wait for a new Renoise version that I don’t need because I’m still learning how to use the current version.

Lol. I love the modular routing in Buzz, but the rest is a torture (single track view like future composer

Use Pattern XP and add the columns you need to the view…

All replies to this thread from here on it, just like all the other epic speculations threads that came before it?

If we follow the green line, in 2023, renoise 3.1.1 will rollback to 3.1.0… Oh no !

Last useless statistics, then I promise to stop.

So tonight, number of releases (major + minor + bugfixes) per year.

The blue average line tells us that there are more than 1.5 releases per year.

The green trend line tells us that we will have less than 1 release in 2018.

I’m afraid green trend line is not that wrong (even a bit optimistic).

All the previous statistics were based on the version history that you can find here:

http://www.renoise.com/products/renoise/release-notes

I just added the v3.1.1 of 2017 to complete the results.

Somebody needs to turn the light off, shut down this forum. Good night.

Amen. Bye Y’all!

could you elaborate on this tip? still very rooky with this old new software. or just like xp as key command. thanks

holy cow! I will know buzz better than my own pocket(if you can adapt this german saying like this into english) before renoise small bugfix 3.1.1.0.0.1.0 2 will be released in april 2022. many thanks for the insight & keep on buzzing.

that buzzing gif got me so excited that I forgot to write the last half of my sentence.

ello fr3@qs, this is TICTAC…eh TACTIK and i wanna give you a short lineup of what renoise 4 is beeing capable soon (xmas). renoise is coming with a modular holographic interface. it gets a new audio engine (256bit, 9867462khz) and supports vst5 (128 bit) and auto installs every plugin (for free) with symlink installer. you just have to pick what you want from a list and it also installs the preset packs automatically. the new plugin interface works with alexa and features auto setups regarding to your installed hardware. the holographic interface shows you the possibilities on an extra window. when it comes to beat- or melodymaking, renoise 4 autocreates them by measuring your brainwaves with the built in eeg sensor. the a.i. system of renoise alters your tracks and songs in a modern way, so YOU can decide what you want to keep and what is being deleted. last but not least, renoise 4 will get a creativity-button which means that you could generate a new world song with just one click. this song is what WE call a WALL OF SOUND. it is the song, you ever dreamed about to create. it is creativity @ 1 click. a last w0rd…be happy with what you already got and make the most out of it! PEACE!

:badteeth:You guys are funny

No wonder Taktik and/or Danoise has not posted in this amazing thread, there is no slice of Sononym dohnut left :unsure:
dohnutposts.png

Same dohnutwith total number of likes please.

Same dohnut with total number of likes please.

I’ll let our resident master statistician soko do that bit of counting Dac :slight_smile:

Don’t laugh. It is not fair making fun of dependent people. Like people strongly craving news for renoise future.

There is one spooky thing about it though.

The team might actually put a post with some info somewhere in this mess. This already happend in the past.

And only the hard headed ppl who actually skim through all the trolling will see the info for profit.

The very moment they see the info, they are ensnared for a certain amount of time, and have to serve other people by giving them a link to the post whenever doubt on the future of renoise pops up.

Life can be bizarre at times.

Sorry, I have to announce that I will never do statistics again… no… because… I am…

1542134100-skullrenoise.png

Oh dear, looks like Soko has got to put on some weight. In the meantime, number of ‘likes’ per person in this thread at the moment…(sorry if I’ve miscounted anyone :))

likeposts.png

Number of likes in square brackets.

Actually I think Renoise dev stopped because of you. Once Taktik suggested me to switch DAW, because he was so annoyed of your posts.

Another huge donut, 4tey. Now it is your turn, soko.

i bought 3.1. and get updates granted til 4.1

the thing is… i am so old that i will probably be dead before 4.1 hits the release, which means i bought a lifetime upgrade

HELL YEAAH

hahahaha

:drummer: :badteethslayer: :clownstep: :guitar: