Beatbattle III

It was a very long time ago I had to limit song sizes at all actually… got kind of carried away here with the pleasure of chip tune optimizing in my mind :) My song is almost finished and down at 380k now. Guess I’ll stuff in some pointless 400k sample in the end :)

Ayy :)

this would be a great idea. Maybe a price for the 2nd? :)

ammm, btw. is there a way to get a renoise t-shirt without winning a compo or something??? I really would like to pay for one B)

Do I have to send my entry before the deadline, or on the deadline, i.o.w. do I send it before midnight today or tomorrow? ;)

correct :)

STARTS : 20.08.03 - ENDS : 02.09.03

that’s September the 2nd, 2003.

edit: There I go again… speaking before thinking. Ofcourse you’re right iLL79. Allthough I think you should atleast send the email 02.09.2003 23:59 . =)

Crap, no BB-entry this battle either… :(

Have no inspiration, no time… Ah well, next time.

Hi:
Just another stupid question (for Celsius)

Do I have to post my entry to beatbattle in the song section or only to send by mail (wich i did)

Nice first post here… don’t you think ???

thanks B)

yay, got my entry done. i had to rush towards the end*, but aside from being a bit messy i like what i’ve got. hooray

*just after the compo was announced, i bought my brother ‘the sims’ for his birthday. he doesn’t have a computer, so i said he could use it on mine - and he did that a lot over the past week. i could hardly say no because it was his birthday present… but OH WELL.

aleks: DON’T post it here! you could get excluded from the compo if you do; the voting is supposed to be anonymous.

so yeah, just send it :D

p.s. welcome :)

Thanks for the answer…

It is nice to be here B)

Are the entries supposed to be anonymous? Please let me know.

I think only the voting must be anonymous---------------- Not the entry

:D :D :D

the entries were anonymous for bb2…

BB3 is over!

All the parcipants will soon recieve an email for downloads links and the voting phase. You will each get a login and password giving you access to your online php votesheet.

As usual, you can vote once for each track and of course, you can NOT vote for yourself :)

And my job successfully kept me from finishing my entry :( crap.

Good luck all participants, anyhow - looking forward to hearing your entries when the voting’s done!

:yeah:

Voting is now enabled

Already finished my votes :)

I had a hell of many hard decisions to do! There are many very cool tune this time. B)

Think this is gonna be a close battle (not to death :D )

When is the deadline for voting?

Loolarge

I DO WISH THE SERVER ALLOWED RESUMING :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

im sorry. but i havent recieved a mail yet. didnt you get my entry?