Bump This Thread If You Purchased Renoise

the more you give, the more complains coming what was expected.

for me the biggest change i guess was jump from 2.7 to 2.8 when sample commands was changed. with 3.0 is the same stuff but a bit reorganized - for good

instead of complaining better be looking in renoise new gui and experiment with some things. the time spent of complains and blah blah written, there could be explored new thing or two :walkman:

V3 is just updated V2.

What are you smoking?

the more you give, the more complains coming what was expected.

for me the biggest change i guess was jump from 2.7 to 2.8 when sample commands was changed. with 3.0 is the same stuff but a bit reorganized - for good

instead of complaining better be looking in renoise new gui and experiment with some things. the time spent of complains and blah blah written, there could be explored new thing or two :walkman:

Iā€™m sorry, but Iā€™m not using a separate wave editor to create loops. They destroyed a very functional and necessary function and a lot of people are pissed about it, but the developers have literally nothing to say about it at allā€“theyā€™ve put anyone who complains about it on ignore. The crossfade loop option modifies the sample itself and is not configurable enough to make it do what I want, not even close. So no, I donā€™t care how much new stuff theyā€™ve put into it at this juncture; when theyā€™ve destroyed ā€œold reliableā€ options in favor of automatic options with no preferences, itā€™s kind-of like Microsoft with Windows 8 and many of the apps for itā€“accept it the way the function works or find something else.

V3 for Renoise is like Windows 8 or Vista from Microsoft. Itā€™s the one where they took some bold chances, acted like there was nothing wrong for the longest time, and then fix all the problems in the next total version. I expect that V4 will be better than V3, but I donā€™t have the years of patience it will take for that to come out. Maybe Iā€™m still being too optimistic.

V3 for Renoise is like Windows 8 or Vista from Microsoft.

well many people still use windows xp, and in the backstage there is older stable versions of renoise and even tools archive is accesible.

I (finally) got Renoise on 10/12/2014.

Merry christmas to me!

I (finally) got Renoise on 10/12/2014.

Merry christmas to me!

Same here - Merry Christmas to me too! :smiley:

Bump, obviously

Happy new year, Renoisers

Haha happy new year, just got my copy :smiley:

Bump. Finally an owner after toying with the demo on and off for about 5 years, glad I made my mind :slight_smile:

Bought mine almost 10 years ago.

How about upgrading?

bump for V3

Hmm, maybe I should bump this, too.

Upgraded my license to 4.8, so this should last until 2020 :slight_smile:

Thanks to the devs.

bump

bought mine 27.01.2015

after using live reason reaper fl studio i hope this is the software made as one thing

Bump! Best purchase ever

Necro bumping!

purchased in January 2019.

Bump - in 2018

purchased in 2016

Purchased last year.