Choosing An Artist Name

D.O.R.C
Don’t Overuse Retrigger Command

Ever tried to translate your name? Mine is Marcel Schindler which is translated to Marc (Roof)-Shake :)

I’d vote for “child-rider”, at least this name is good for PR-stuff.

Mr Offsync ?

This Atomic Playboy?

loam

Can you tell me more about this?
I wonder if it is at all similar to the problem I have. During mid-day and afternoon, I get depressed because of how high and bright the sun is in the sky. It only kicks in around 11am and doesn’t let up until the sun gets lower in the late afternoon. It’s really odd, the only thing I can equate it to that other people have is seasonal affective disorder (when people get depressed in the winter because there’s not enough sun), except mine is the opposite. Same reason I usually don’t like overhead lights in a room, the way the light falls is too stark and it just gets me in this awkward headspace. Can’t explain it really, but I was wondering if there is anybody else in the world like me …

I too have problems with the sunlight. From sunrise to sunset I have to squeeze my eyes half shut
in order to see anything at all. If I open my eyes normally it simply hurts, tears start running, blabla…
It’s pretty shitty because it often looks like I’m either very angry or too cool for skool and I’m neither.
Plus, how can you give an interesting look to a lady if sunbeams fry your lenses?

Name.

:yeah: x FF

Hi! my real name is Roel, known as DJ TerraByte.

Terra as in world/planet
Byte as in group of eight bits, a computer thing…
lets assemble it to “world of bytes”

… my world… i track with digital precision… :yeah:

SINCE 1992 and still going strong, i will never stop tracking, i cannot stop!
:badteethslayer: :badteethslayer: :badteethslayer: :badteethslayer: :badteethslayer:

The 80386DX33 & ST1 made me the Renoiser today! :walkman:

My nickname (AshyImpala) is not related to art (perhaps I’m not an artist!), it is a combination of the brief form of my first name (Ashkan => Ashy) and the perfectly tuned '73 Chevrolet Impala I drive:

smokin B)

that is a damn nice car

Epic Megafail?

lol @ epic megafail.my one friend is thinking of going with dj dogdogchicky,sound like a guaranteed win?

I R NOT AN ATOMIK PLAYBOI

Renoisia

Just a general feeling of being overpowered really. I get lethargic and depressed. Sometimes it’s instinctive, like i’ll just break for shadow. Also i’ve got serious social angst issues so the sense of being visible is really not one that i like too much. I tend to take roundtrips to avoid crowds.

On the flipside, a rainy day is fantastic. Pull my hood up, listen to some music, go for a walk.

I can’t really explain it more than “i don’t like having all this brightness on me, it makes me feel misplaced and wrong”.

Holy shit talking about not wanting to be visible… I was taking some pictures of a grain elevator yesterday, and some dude pulls over in his truck and accuses me of taking pictures of him… this guy was right fucking paranoid … I told him I could show him the pictures I was taking, but he just kept yelling at me, then drove off… I wonder what the hell he had in his truck that he was so paranoid about :wacko:

I find that happens to me a lot when i go out shooting grain elevators :D