Color Themes For Renoise

Looking forward to this - just sayin’.

1 Like

Hey has anyone done an 808 or 909 style theme??

We could do some ace ones based on classic synths too, like the Jupiter-8!

3 Likes

cool, thanks, looking forward for it :blush:

Here is the Discord invite for Theming Server. Renoise Themes & Stuff
The server is still under construction. Some channels may not accessable at this moment or some download channels may empty till i have maked some theme screenshots for it.

happy tracking :slight_smile:

Here’s a dark TR-808 theme

Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 12.54.19 PM

808Dark.xrnc (5.0 KB)

9 Likes

GORGEOUS. Well done!

is there a way to change the red colored frame when in Edit Mode?

1 Like

Looks like my Phase Plant V1 from July 2020. I Think I shared it on Phase Plant Discord server or something.

I updated it to V2 back in March this year. And I updated the piano keys to match better.
Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 00.47.04

2 Likes

Is anyone got this LeeBee theme? It is so nice!
ksngUkw

2 Likes

Sorry for the late review. I have checked your theme now. Very clear in contrast and ergonomics. Nice coloring on background and pattern organiser. Very good readability on the controls. Great Work Mate. Check out a few impressions with my fontmod. Do you give me the permission to host your theme on Theming Discord Server for permanent avaiability?

Of course you can! I’m glad you like it! the font looks amazing with it :slight_smile:

hybrid.xrnc (5.0 KB)

Colors taken from terminal.sexy/collection/hybrid

screenshot hybrid theme

I may do changes, which can be found here: GitHub - spktkpkt/renoise_colorthemes: Color themes for Renoise

6 Likes

eDEX-UI__interstellar.xrnc (5.0 KB)

if you play with the Hue Sat invert on this, you
can almost always get a nice & wonderful NEW color scheme.

4 Likes

This one here, just beautiful - so many variations and easy on the eyes in either light or dark tones!

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 4.22.07 AM

1 Like

Hello!

Nice plain shematics style! Give you me the permit to upload it on Theming Discord?

Hi!

Same question mate to you mate. Have i your permid zu upload it on Theming Discord? Can you upload or give a download link?

I suppose you could, I don’t visit there anymore. I just inverted the color scheme- pressed the “invert” checkbox

This is nice thanks so much :relaxed:

Screenshot_5
Bad Plaid.xrnc (4.8 KB)
Screenshot_4

1 Like

I like the button and scrollbar tones.